Pooja International, the official distributor of Volkswagen cars in Nepal, is all set to launch the Volkswagen Amarok in Nepal. As per the company, the car will be launched around the second half of December 2017. The Volkswagen Amarok price in Nepal is set Rs. 82,00,000 (starting price).
The Amarok, the first pickup from Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, was presented to the general public in General Pacheco, Argentina, on 7 January 2010. Since then VW has been providing the vehicle with engine upgrades and new features to keep the competition in the Pick-up market. And competing in the Nepal’s market, Amarok packs powerful 2.0 litre TDI Turbo engine AWD. The engine can produce140 bhp @ 3500 RPM power and 340 Nm @ 1600-2250 RPM torque and has good fuel economy and less CO2 emissions.
In terms of dimension, the Amarok has the biggest boot space in this segment. This four-door pickup when compared to its predecessor, has a Length of 5254mm, Width of 1954mm, Height of 1834mm and Ground clearance of 229mm.
The Volkswagen Amarok 2017 also comes with advanced features that includes Halogen headlamps, DRLs, reverse parking sensors, reverse parking camera, Power steering, Interior lights with front reading lights, Height and depth adjustable steering wheel, Headlight range adjustment, Cruise Control, 12V sockets in centre console, dashboard and load box, “Composition Media” infotainment system, 6.33″ Touchscreen with voice enhancer, automatic climate control, Electrically adjustable and heated exterior mirrors, Electrically adjustable windows – front and rear, Heat-insulating glass all round, Heated rear window, and many more.
The Volkswagen Amarok comes with fuel tank capacity of 80 liters and provides the mileage up to 10.6 kmpl in the urban road,15 kmpl in the normal road,12.9 kmpl in the combined road, which is quite impressive compared to its alternates. The engines can either be had with a 6-speed manual or 6-speed sport automated manual transmission (AMT). Volkswagen Amarok provides the hydraulic braking system with ventilated disc brakes – front (16″), Brake drum in the rear, ESC (Electronic Stabilisation Control) with brake assistant and Hill Start/Hill Descent Assist, ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) incl. offroad ABS, ASR (Anti-Slip Regulation), TCS (Traction Control System), EDL (Electronic Differential Lock), EBD (Electronic Brake-force Distribution), HVV (Maximum Rear Axle Deceleration), MSR (Engine Drag Torque Control), Mechanical locking differential-rear.
With dual airbags, driver and front passenger airbag, front passenger airbag with deactivation, High-level third brake light with load compartment lighting, 3-point automatic seatbelts (2 front and 2 rear), Height adjustable seatbelts – front, Warning buzzer and light for driver and front passenger seat belt not fastened, Halogen daytime running lights, First aid kit and warning triangle, now the passenger can feel safety in Volkswagen Amarok.
Volkswagen Amarok 2017 Key Specs
- Engine Displ. : 1968 cc
- Power : 140 bhp @ 3500 RPM
- Torque : 340 Nm @ 1600-2250 RPM
- Mileage : 12.9 kmpl
- No Of Gears : 6-speed(Sport Automatic)
- Transmission : Automatic/Manual
- ABS : Yes
- Head Lamp : Halogen headlamps
- Fuel Type : Diesel
- Ground Clearance : 229mm
Volkswagen Amarok Price in Nepal (2017): Rs. 82,00,0000 (starting price)
For further information about new Volkswagen Amarok 2017, please can contact Pooja International.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Analogue Inc. Becomes Official Huawei Cloud Consulting & Reselling Partner in NepalAnalogue Inc. has become an official consulting and reselling partner of Huawei Cloud service in…
- ISPs to Hike Internet Price by up to Rs. 300 in Nepal Reasoning Increase in Pole RentInternet Service Providers are planning to increase the price of the internet due to the…
- WiSTEAM Steps to Sixth Year, Aims to Educate 2000 Girls about STEM Activities by Next YearWomen In STEAM (WiSTEAM), a social enterprise supporting girls and women education in the Science,…