VIVO has just added another phone to it’s never ending list of smartphone launches. After just a few days of launch of VIVO V17 Pro, VIVO has already launched another smartphone in the budget section in Nepal. The VIVO Y11 2019 is a refreshed version of the original VIVO Y11 launched way back in 2014. The Vivo Y11 price in Nepal is set Rs 17,990.
So, is it worth this price tag? What are the features this device has to offer? Let’s find out.
VIVO Y11 Features
Design wise, the phone is just like most of the lower mid-range smartphones. It’s got that “Glastic” look on the rear with vertical dual cameras on the left with fingerprint sensor on the center.
On the front, it has the drop-down notch which houses the front camera. Upfront the VIVO Y11 sports a 6.35” HD+ (720p resolution) display. The bottom chin does cover up some space but the front looks and feels sleek nonetheless.
Under the hood, the VIVO Y11 encases a Snapdragon 439 chipset, paired alongside moderate 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. The entire setup is quite average, to be honest. On the surface, the VIVO Y11 runs on FunTouch OS 9.1 on top of Android 9.
Back to the rear, the device houses a dual camera setup with 13MP shooter at its center. Coupled with it, is a 2MP depth sensor and a fingerprint sensor. On paper, the setup is decent enough but we’ll have to wait for the actual device in order to be sure of its decency. The frontal V section houses an 8MP sensor which of course features an AI beauty mode.Keeping the entire device together is the 5000mAh battery underneath this device. This battery setup paired alongside a power efficient processor should easily last more than a day. The phone supports 10W with MicroUSB cable, which is fairly good.
VIVO Y11 Key Specifications
- Display: 35-inches “Halo” LCD display
- Resolution: HD+ (1544 x 720 pixels)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 439; 12nm chipset
- CPU: Octa-core (Quad-core 1.95 GHz Cortex A53, Quad-core 1.45GHz Cortex A53)
- GPU: Adreno 505
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 256GB via a dedicated microSD card)
- Software & UI: Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9.1
- Rear Camera: Dual-camera; 13MP f/2.2 primary lens, 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- Front Camera: 8MP, f/1.8 aperture
- Battery: 5000 mAh battery with 10W Charging
VIVO Y11 Price in Nepal (3/32GB): Rs 17,999
VIVO Y11 Impression, Competitors
So, looking at the general specifications, this phone is nothing extraordinary. The 5000mAh battery is surely commendable and is probably one of the reasons as to why this phone could make it in this market. Slightly better processor and the 4/64GB variant would’ve been greatly appreciated a lot in this phone.
SEE ALSO: Vivo Mobiles Price in Nepal
At this price, the major competitors for this device are Redmi 7, Redmi Y3, and Galaxy M20. Among these phones, I’d choose the Galaxy M20 for its overall balanced specifications. But aside from Galaxy M20, I’d actually prefer the VIVO Y11 for its huge battery life. The same cannot be said for everybody else.
What would you choose? Do let us know in the comments down below.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Analogue Inc. Becomes Official Huawei Cloud Consulting & Reselling Partner in NepalAnalogue Inc. has become an official consulting and reselling partner of Huawei Cloud service in…
- ISPs to Hike Internet Price by up to Rs. 300 in Nepal Reasoning Increase in Pole RentInternet Service Providers are planning to increase the price of the internet due to the…
- WiSTEAM Steps to Sixth Year, Aims to Educate 2000 Girls about STEM Activities by Next YearWomen In STEAM (WiSTEAM), a social enterprise supporting girls and women education in the Science,…