UMIDIGI, not a very well established company but known to make some great smartphones. Example, the UMIDIGI S2 Pro. Again, UMIDIGI has decided that they are going to launch a new smartphone, which will possibly be their flagship for 2018, the UMIDIGI Z2. The title says, “iPhone X Impersonator”.
In what sense you ask? Well go through the article and you will find out. The UMIDIGI Z2 has some surprising features. Some of which we have seen in very few or maybe none of the other smartphones till date. This smartphone is set for an international launch and will likely make its way to the Nepali Market shortly. UMIDIGI Z2 price in Nepal is expected to be around Rs. 70,000 – Rs. 80,000.
I always started with the processor and RAM in other smartphone’s review, but not this time. I am going to start with the freaking fingerprint sensor. Remember when the iPhone X was rumored to ship with an on-screen fingerprint sensor, or in other words, fingerprint sensor embedded underneath the display? We all know the iPhone X couldn’t do it. Apparently, VIVO was the first one to do so, but it hasn’t made it to the market. So, after all this, UMIDIGI is said to incorporate this technology. Yes, we may finally get to see an actual working fingerprint sensor on a smartphone.
Also, another amazing thing about this phone is that it has got an absolutely massive battery, 7000 mAh to be precise. So, this phone will give you an stupidly long battery life. With a relatively power efficient processor, you are likely going to get an amazing usage time out of this device.
The “considered” primary specifications include a 10 core Helio X30 Processor, 6GB of RAM, 128GB of Internal Storage. The Camera setup on this device is also rumored to be a dual camera. The setup includes dual cameras on the back, which are 16 Megapixels. The front camera is a 13 Megapixel Sensor.
UMIDIGI Z2 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.2-inch OLED panel
- Resolution: 1080×2246 pixels
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio X30
- CPU: Deca-core (4×2.8 GHz Cortex-A73, 4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53, 4×2 GHz Cortex A53)
- GPU: PowerVR 7400XTMP
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Memory: 6 GB RAM, 128 GB ROM
- Primary Camera: Dual: 16 MP
- Secondary Camera: 13 MP
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 7000 mAh Battery
UMIDIGI Z2 Price in Nepal (Expected): Rs. 70,000
Back to the “iPhone X Impersonator”. This device is basically like an iPhone X, with a noticeable notch on the top and a bezel-less approach. This phone has very good specifications and the giant battery makes this phone worth it. You might actually get two full days of usage, which is uncommon in any mainstream smartphone in the market. In my opinion, if this phone comes with the specs that are rumored and a price tag of less than 70 thousand, this device is completely worth it.
So, are you excited about the UMIDIGI Z2?
- 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 Officially Launched: Beautiful or Ugly?Finally! Suzuki decided to give Gixxer’s the much-needed redesign. Apparently, Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 and…
- OnePlus 7 Open for Pre-Booking in Nepal: Affordable & Still Superb?Review of: Oneplus 7Price:Rs. 66,999Reviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On July 16, 2019Last modified:July 16, 2019Summary:But you…
- Sony Camera Super Deals – These Discounts Are Really HUGE!!!While Sony’s smartphones haven’t been able to make much space for themselves on the smartphone…