Though not very popular in the Nepali market, UMIDIGI has been manufacturing fairly decent phones over the years. Despite their phones giving you decent value for their price, it hasn’t been quite able to catch up the big players such as Samsung, Huawei, and Apple. This time Umidigi has released a reasonably promising device: The UMIDIGI S2 Pro. This phone is available for pre-order. UMIDIGI S2 Pro price in Nepal is Rs. 54,900.
UMIDIGI S2 Pro comes with a MediaTek Helio P25, an MT6757CD Octa-Core processor, which is a 64-bit Architecture chip. It comes paired with an ARM Mali-T880 MP2 Graphics Processing Unit. It comes equipped with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage, which is kind of insane. It also has a microSD slot, which lets you expand your storage up to 256 GB. The screen on this device is a 6-inch IPS display, which has a resolution of 2160×1080 pixels. So, obviously, this is an 18:9 aspect ratio screen.
The camera setup on this device is an interesting one. It comes with a dual camera setup 13 Megapixel sensor paired with a 5 Megapixel sensor with an aperture of f/2.0. This camera is powerful enough to shoot 4K video at 30 fps. The area where it is different from other smartphones out there is all the features it packs in the camera app. It has an HDR mode, “Portrait Mode”, ISO Settings, White balance settings, Exposure compensation, etc. The secondary front camera is a 16 Megapixel f/2.0 sensor, which also packs some decent modes including beauty mode. It is also used for a face unlock feature, which has become fairly popular in smartphones lately.
All this is being powered by a whopping 5100 mAh Battery, which is non-removable. This battery can give you up to 20 days of standby times. This battery can be juiced up with QuickCharge 2.0 feature.
UMIDIGI S2 Pro Key Specifications
- Display: 6.00-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 1080×2160 pixels (~402 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P25, MT6757CD
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.6 GHz Cortex-A53, 4×1.6 GHz Cortex A53)
- GPU: ARM Mali-T880 MP2
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Memory: 6 GB RAM, 128 GB ROM
- Primary Camera: 13 MP, f/2.0+ 5 MP f/2.0
- Secondary Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 5100 mAh battery
UMIDIGI S2 Pro Price in Nepal: Rs. 54,900
UMIDIGI S2 Pro is a very capable device. For a price less than 55 thousand, you are getting specs that even the flagship device fall before. This device provides some features that most phones at this price point do not possess. Facial Scanning Technology, Fast Charge Technology, 6 freaking Gigabytes of RAM, 128 Gigabytes of storage. This device has it all. However, it would have been nice to see an AMOLED panel on this device. The existing IPS panel also does not look bad. This device is going to give a great competition to phones from Huawei, OnePlus, and Samsung as well. I would love to see how this device performs Nepal.
So, what do you think of the UMIDIGI S2 Pro? Let us know in the comments below!
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…