Two new UM bikes, Renegade Commando 300 and Renegade Sports S 300, have now officially made its way to Pokhara. Previously, these bikes were launched and available for sale only inside the Kathmandu valley and few other cities.
Issuing a statement on Wednesday, Himalaya Auto World Center, the official distributor of UM bikes in Nepal launched these bikes in Pokhara. The company has priced the Renegade Sports S 300 and Renegade Commando 300 at Rs. 4,99,000 and Rs. 4,92,000 respectively.
To learn about the specs and our initial impression on these bikes, please visit the following posts:
- UM Renegade Sports S 300 Launched in Nepal at Rs. 4.99 Lakhs
- UM Renegade Commando 300 Motorcycle Launched in Nepal
UM Bikes Dashain Offer
Alongside with this launch, the company has also announced Dashain Festive Offer. Under the offer, the company is providing a flat discount of Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 12,000 on the purchase of any UM scooter and motorcycle. Added to that, few lucky buyers will also get a chance to visit Singapore.
[bctt tweet=”UM 300cc Bikes Now Available in Pokhara! #UM #Renegade #Bikes #Pokhara #TechLekh” username=”techlekh”]
- E-commerce Companies in Nepal Facing Delivery Challenges, Pledges to Serve Customers Amid LockdownA lot has happened since the first announcement of a weeklong lockdown. But People will…
- Relief Packages Introduced by the Government That We Techies Must Know!The two-week lockdown imposed by the government has caused a huge disruption in the day-to-day…
- It’s Official: OnePlus is All Set to Unveil its 2020 Flagships on April 14!The long wait for flagship killers is finally coming to an end. After pushing the…