Two new UM bikes, Renegade Commando 300 and Renegade Sports S 300, have now officially made its way to Pokhara. Previously, these bikes were launched and available for sale only inside the Kathmandu valley and few other cities.
Issuing a statement on Wednesday, Himalaya Auto World Center, the official distributor of UM bikes in Nepal launched these bikes in Pokhara. The company has priced the Renegade Sports S 300 and Renegade Commando 300 at Rs. 4,99,000 and Rs. 4,92,000 respectively.
To learn about the specs and our initial impression on these bikes, please visit the following posts:
- UM Renegade Sports S 300 Launched in Nepal at Rs. 4.99 Lakhs
- UM Renegade Commando 300 Motorcycle Launched in Nepal
UM Bikes Dashain Offer
Alongside with this launch, the company has also announced Dashain Festive Offer. Under the offer, the company is providing a flat discount of Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 12,000 on the purchase of any UM scooter and motorcycle. Added to that, few lucky buyers will also get a chance to visit Singapore.
[bctt tweet=”UM 300cc Bikes Now Available in Pokhara! #UM #Renegade #Bikes #Pokhara #TechLekh” username=”techlekh”]
- Analogue Mall to Introduce Trade-In Program; Trade-In Old Gadgets for the New Ones or Cash!Analogue Mall is a multibrand e-commerce site with lots of gadgets on offer. It’s a…
- JBL Go 3 Launching in Nepal Soon – An Ultra Portable Speaker!JBL has plenty of portable speakers and their Go series is one of the best…
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition Launched in Nepal: What’s New?Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition is now in Nepal. Vivek Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the…