IME Automotives, the authorized dealer of UM bikes in Nepal has launched UM Renegade Sports S 300 in Nepal. UM Renegade Sports S 300 price in Nepal is set Rs. 4,99,000.
Renegade Sports S promises to ‘Rule the Streets’. The model comes jam-packed with features such as Anti-Flat Sealant (AFS), LED 360 degree, USB charging port, UM gel seat and Intelligent Dashboard among many other features. UM Motorcycles has equipped the new models with a fuel injection engine to make the motorbikes adhere to the BS IV emission regulations.
The dominant visual is the headlight fairing that slopes back dramatically. In the orange and black color way, it looks prominent. The tank’s lines are a bit anonymous and behind of that lies a heavily designed side panel. Under the tank is a plastic extension in matte black that holds a strip of LEDs on each side that UM markets (not inaccurately) as a way to improve visibility.
UM Renegade Sports S 300
- Engine Displacement: 279.5 cc
- Mileage: 30 kmpl
- Max Power: 26.6 PS
- Max torque: 21.8 NM
- Top Speed: 130 kmph
- Number of Gears: 6
- Fuel tank capacity: 18 liters
- Weight(dry): 172 kg
UM Renegade Sports S 300 Price in Nepal: Rs. 4,99,000
The UM Renegade Sports S is powered by a 279.5cc single cylinder that gets liquid-cooling, a four valve head and a six-speed gearbox. The engine makes 26.6 PS of max power and 21.8 NM of peak torque and weighs around 172 kg. It was never destined to be greased lightning. But the engine is peppy on the initial and there appears to be a reasonable grunt. Until you note that you’re at 110 kmph running out of puff and awash in vibration. The Renegade Sports S is reasonably vibe-free to 80 kmph but refinement is far from the normal.
Being a street fighter it has many competitions from KTM Duke 200, Benelli TNT 25, Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 but it offers a great comfortable ride because of low seat height, gel seat and also has 200 mm of ground clearance which is good for our bumpy roads.
For further details and queries, please contact IME Automotives.
- Entry Level TWS “Realme Buds Air Neo” Launched in NepalTWS earbuds are trending right now. Plenty of new TWS from manufacturers like Oppo, Xiaomi,…
- Realme Watch Launched in Nepal: An Affordable Smartwatch!Realme is now really active in Nepal with lots of Realme smartphone launches in Nepal.…
- Realme Buds Air Finally Launched in Nepal, Priced at R. 6,999Realme has now launched the Realme Buds Air in Nepal along with Realme Buds Air…