Tootle application has recently had a new update which makes it possible for users to book rides in only three clicks.
Why it Matters:
- Tootle has given a lot of thought into the user interface of the application; without the recent update, the application requires a minimum of 6 clicks while booking a ride.
- They have also added new features such as displaying the frequently accessed location in pickup/drop fields addressing the feedback of the users.
- The new update also has contextualized location filters.
- However, this new update is only being made available to 20% of the android application users so all the users might not get the update right now.
- Tootle and eSewa Selected for GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund
- Tootle and UNCDF Sign an Agreement For Door to Door Financial Services
- Tootle, A Ride-sharing Startup Hits the Road in Kathmandu – Are You Ready to Tootle?
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Hero Scooters Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsThis is the complete price list for the Hero Scooters in Nepal. NGM, the authorized…
Foton Tunland E+ Review: Justifying New Price with New Features!Pros Muscular Pickup Styling New and Refined Engine More Power, More Torque Revamped Interior Quality…
Hero Bikes Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsThis is the complete list of Hero bikes price in Nepal. NGM Pvt. Ltd., the…