Tootle application has recently had a new update which makes it possible for users to book rides in only three clicks.
Why it Matters:
- Tootle has given a lot of thought into the user interface of the application; without the recent update, the application requires a minimum of 6 clicks while booking a ride.
- They have also added new features such as displaying the frequently accessed location in pickup/drop fields addressing the feedback of the users.
- The new update also has contextualized location filters.
- However, this new update is only being made available to 20% of the android application users so all the users might not get the update right now.
- Tootle and eSewa Selected for GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund
- Tootle and UNCDF Sign an Agreement For Door to Door Financial Services
- Tootle, A Ride-sharing Startup Hits the Road in Kathmandu – Are You Ready to Tootle?
Collateral-free and Paperless “FoneLoan” is a New Drive in the Banking SectorThe lending landscape has been changing with the increasing adoption of digitization among banks and…
Draft e-Commerce Bill: Major Highlights and Issues Raised by the StakeholdersThe smartphone revolution and increasing internet penetration is creating fertile ground for the e-commerce market.…
Kisan Credit Card: Bridging Gap between Banks and Farmers by Providing Cashless Subsidized LoansFarmer Kul Bahadur Nhemaphuki used to lend money from money lenders at an interest rate…
Sastodeal Brings New Year 2078 Sale; Up to 80% Discount and Exclusive Brand DealsSastodeal brings Nepali New Year 2078 campaign to celebrate the new year. Sastodeal NNY 2078…
Mi Watch Lite with 9 Days of Battery Life Launched in NepalXiaomi Nepal has launched the Mi Watch Lite in Nepal. Mi Watch Lite price in…