Tootle application has recently had a new update which makes it possible for users to book rides in only three clicks.
Why it Matters:
- Tootle has given a lot of thought into the user interface of the application; without the recent update, the application requires a minimum of 6 clicks while booking a ride.
- They have also added new features such as displaying the frequently accessed location in pickup/drop fields addressing the feedback of the users.
- The new update also has contextualized location filters.
- However, this new update is only being made available to 20% of the android application users so all the users might not get the update right now.
- Tootle and eSewa Selected for GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund
- Tootle and UNCDF Sign an Agreement For Door to Door Financial Services
- Tootle, A Ride-sharing Startup Hits the Road in Kathmandu – Are You Ready to Tootle?
- Renault Triber Coming Soon in Nepal: Price Starts at Rs. 28.5 Lakhs – Open for Pre-BookingsReview of: Renault TriberPrice:TBDReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On December 9, 2019Last modified:December 9, 2019Summary:Yes! Renault Triber…
- NEXT Growth Conclave 2019, Nepal’s Largest Entrepreneurship Conference, Set for December 15A startup is a tough nut to crack. Imagine trying to build everything from the…
- Samsung Galaxy A50s, A30s and A10s Gets Massive Price Drop – Should You Buy?In order to commemorate its 50th anniversary, Samsung has just dropped prices on 3 of…