Mobvoi has finally launched TicWatch Pro 2020 in Nepal along with other smartwatches. Barun Enterprises is the official distributor of Mobvoi in Nepal and they have launched Ticwatches and Ticpods recently.
TicWatch Pro 2020 price in Nepal is Rs. 41,499 and is available in single-color: Shadow Black. You can purchase the smartwatch via daraz.
TicWatch Pro 2020 is one of the recent smartwatches from Mobvoi. It boasts a max of 30 days of battery life and US Military Standard 810G durability. Let’s see what else it offers!
TicWatch Pro 2020 Specifications
- Body: 45mm x 12.6mm
- Display: 1.39” AMOLED 400 x 400 + FSTN
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 4GB
- Connectivity: BT4.2 / Wi-Fi: 802.11bgn 2.4GHz / NFC
- Battery Capacity: 415mAH | Smart mode: 2-5 days | Essential mode: 30 days | Mixed usage: between 2-30 days
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Magnetic Sensor, PPG Heart Rate Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Low Latency Off-Body Sensor
- Software: Wear OS by Google™
- Water Resistance: IP68 water & dust resistant
- Charging Port: Dock with a USB cable
TicWatch Pro 2020 Price in Nepal: Rs. 41,499
TicWatch Pro 2020 Overview
Design & Display
TicWatch Pro 2020 is made from premium materials and built to last. It looks smart, stylish, and durable at the same time as it comes with US Military Standard 810G durability. It is also IP68 water & dust resistant.
The watch case is made of carbon fire reinforced with high strength nylon and the straps are made from hybrid leather. There are two dials on the right for controls.
TicWatch Pro 2020 comes with a 1.39 inches AMOLED + FSTN display with a screen resolution of 400 x 400 pixels. They use Layered Display technology which expands the battery life to 2-30 days on a single charge.
There are two screens and two modes which will let you choose between a better battery of better performance. You can use Smart Mode which will give you 2-5 days whereas the Essential mode will give you up to 30 days of battery life.
Hardware & OS
TicWatch Pro uses Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear chipset along with 1GB RAM and 4GB storage. It has Accelerometer, Gyro, Magnetic Sensor, PPG Heart Rate Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, and Low Latency Off-Body Sensor.
It is powered by Google’s Wear OS so you get more than 100+ watch faces. Along with that, you can download your favorite apps from Google Play Store as well. You can easily use apps like Spotify, Messenger, and Google Maps with the TicWatch Pro.
Features & Connectivity
TicWatch Pro 2020 is equipped with plenty of health and fitness features. It comes with a built-in GPS Tracker, Heart Rate Monitor, Steps Counter, Calorie Counter, and Speed & cadence monitor.
For connectivity, it has Bluetooth V4.2 and Wi-Fi as well. It also comes with NFC for Google Pay.
TicWatch Pro 2020 has a 415mAh battery which will provide you 2-5 days of battery life in Smart Mode and up to 30 days of battery life in Essential Mode.
It has a dock with a USB cable for charging.
TicWatch Pro 2020 Price in Nepal and Availability
TicWatch Pro 2020 price in Nepal is Rs. 41,499 and is available to purchase via daraz. Along with this, Mobvoi has also launched the following smartwatches.
|Mobvoi Smartwatches||Price in Nepal|
|TicWatch GTX||Rs. 9999|
|TicWatch E2||Rs. 25999|
|TicWatch S2||Rs. 27499|
|TicWatch C2||Rs. 32499|
|TicWatch C2 Plus||Rs. 35999|
TicWatch Pro 2020 is a rugged smartwatch with more than enough features. It’s dual-display technology and battery life looks very impressive. It uses Google Wear Os so there will be no issue with apps compatibility. Also, it has Wi-Fi, Speaker, and NFC. So, it is looking pretty good.
They have also launched other watches and the price starts at Rs. 9,999. Mobvoi is providing lots of options for consumers in Nepal in terms of Smartwatches. Most of its products are fitness-focused.
What do you think about the TicWatch smartwatches? Can it compete against the likes of Samsung? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Also, watch the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 review video in Nepali.
- Amazfit Smartwatch Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsAmazfit is smart wearable and accessories brand based in China. The brand comes under Huami…
- Apple iMac and iMac Pro 2020 Now Available in NepalApple iMac and iMac Pro 2020 were launched in August 2020. And, now they are…
- Apple iPad Air 4 2020 with A14 Bionic Available for Pre-Order in NepalApple unveiled the new iPad Air 4 during its live event back in September. And,…