Tecno has launched the Tecno Spark 8 along with the Tecno Pop 5 LTE in Nepal.
The Tecno Spark 8 price in Nepal is Rs. 15,990 (4/64GB). The device is available at mobile retail stores across Nepal.
It is a budget phone from Tecno with an octa-core processor from MediaTek, a 5000mAh battery, and a dual camera setup. Let’s check it out!
Tecno Spark 8 Specifications
- Body: 164.8 x 76.1 x 9.2 mm (6.49 x 3.00 x 0.36 in), 200 g
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.52 inches IPS LCD, 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G25 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: IMG PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 64GB 4GB RAM, supports microSDXC
- OS: Android 11 (Go edition), HIOS 7.6
- Rear Camera: 16 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), AF
- Video: [email protected]
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh
- USB: MicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Colors: Turquoise Cyan, Atlantic Blue, Iris Purple
Tecno Spark 8 Price in Nepal: Rs. 15,990 (4/64GB)
Tecno Spark 8 Overview
Tecno Spark 8 is an entry-level phone with a super shiny and attractive plastic body along with a huge cutout for a dual camera and fingerprint sensor on its back. Also, the phone features “STOP AT NOTING” written on its rear.
On the front, it has a teardrop notch display. The phone comes in three colors: Turquoise Cyan, Atlantic Blue, and Iris Purple.
Spark 8 is equipped with a 6.52-inch IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
The display offers a standard 60Hz refresh rate and aspect ratio of 20:9.
Inside, it is powered by a Mediatek Helio G25 chipset paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
Mediatek Helio G25 is an octa-core processor with a 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
Spark 8 features a dual camera system with a 16MP primary camera and an AI lens that acts as its secondary camera. It is also equipped with quad flash to help in low light conditions.
On the front, there is an 8MP selfie camera along with dual flashlights. It can capture up to 1080p 30fps videos from both rear and front cameras.
Battery and OS
Powering the phone is a 5000mAh non-removal battery and it comes with a 10W charger.
Furthermore, it runs on HIOS 7.6 based on Android 11 (Go edition).
Tecno Spark 8 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Tecno Spark 8 price in Nepal is Rs. 15,990 (4/64GB). The phone is available for purchase at Tecno authorized stores across Nepal.
|Tecno Spark 8||Price in Nepal|
The Tecno Spark 8 does not have any wow factor to differentiate it from other entry-level phones. It features a MediaTek Helio G25 processor, which may struggle for even day-to-day normal use.
What do you think about Tecno Spark 8? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our review of the Realme GT 2 Pro in Nepali.