- The Tecno Spark 10C price in Nepal is Rs. 15,990 (8/128GB).
- It is an entry-level smartphone, powered by Unisoc T606.
- The phone features a 90Hz refresh rate display, 8GB RAM, and 128GB storage.
Tecno has launched the Tecno Spark 10C in Nepal. It is a new addition to Tecno’s entry-level Spark series of smartphones.
What is the Price of the Tecno Spark 10C in Nepal?
The Tecno Spark 10C price in Nepal is Rs. 15,990 (8/128GB). It is available for purchase at retail stores across the country.
The smartphone includes a 90Hz display and 8GB RAM. In this article, we will discuss the features and specifications of the Tecno Spark 10C.
Tecno Spark 10C Specifications
- Body: 163.9 x 75.5 x 8.5 mm, – g
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.6 inches IPS LCD HD+, 1612 x 720 pixels, 90Hz refresh rate, 20:9
- Chipset: Unisoc T606 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×1.6 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MP1
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM, microSD card support
- OS: Android 12, HiOS 8.6
- Rear Camera: 16 MP, (main)
- auxiliary camera (depth)
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: 8 MP, (wide)
- Video: unspecified
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000mAh battery, 18W wired charging
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, OTG
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack: Yes
- Colors: Meta Black, Meta Blue, Meta Green
Tecno Spark 10C Price in Nepal: Rs. 15,990 (8/128GB)
Tecno Spark 10C Overview
The Tecno Spark 10C has a shiny back featuring a large square camera module at the top left corner. The camera module houses three rings, out of which two are the actual cameras, while the third one is a flash.
The glossy back is prone to fingerprint smudges and scratches. So, it is advisable to use the phone with a case.
The right side of the device has a power button that also doubles as a fingerprint sensor. Above the power button are volume buttons.
The SIM card slot is located on the left side, which supports two SIM cards and a microSD card. Similarly, the bottom side has a 3.4mm headphone jack, mic, USB-C port, and a speaker.
The phone sports a 6.6-inch HD+ waterdrop display. It is an IPS LCD panel and supports up to 90Hz refresh rate, which is a welcome feature.
The Spark 10C is powered by a Unisoc T606 chipset. It is an entry-level octa-core processor built on a 12nm process node. The processor has two 1.6GHz Cortex-A75 cores and six 1.6GHz Cortex-A55 cores, and a Mali G57 GPU.
The processor is paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. 2023 is the year we start to see a lot of entry-level phones come with 8GB RAM.
The back features a 16MP main camera. The main camera is accompanied by a gimmicky unknown secondary camera.
The front has an 8MP selfie camera for selfies. Interestingly, the front also has an LED flash for night-time selfies. The app also lets you adjust the brightness of the flash.
Battery and OS
Powering the Tecno Spark 10 is a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
In terms of software, the phone boots on HiOS 8.6 based on Android 12.
Tecno Spark 10C Price in Nepal and Availability
The Tecno Spark 10C price in Nepal is Rs. 15,990 (8/128GB). The phone is available for purchase at retail stores across the country.
|Tecno Spark 10C||Price in Nepal|
The Tecno Spark 10C is an entry-level smartphone and it comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. The phone is powered by a decent low-end Unisoc T606 chipset. Moreover, it features an HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
The device has a very glossy back; however, that may get scratched easily.
What are your thoughts on the Tecno Spark 10C? Let us know in the comments below.