Tecno recently launched Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro in Nepal. And, it has now set to launch Tecno Pouvoir 4 in Nepal.
Tecno Pouvoir 4 is the slimmed-down version of the Tecno Pourvoir 4 Pro which is available in Nepal for Rs. 21,490. Tecno will also launch the Tecno Spark 6 Go alongside the Pouvoir 4.
Tecno Pouvoir 4 is a budget device and it offers a whopping 6000 mAh battery just like its Pro variant. What else does it offer? Let’s take a look.
Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications
- Body: 174.9 x 79.6 x 9.2 mm, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 7.0 inches IPS LCD, 720 x 1640 pixels, 256 ppi
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 32GB 3GB RAM, eMMC 5.1
- OS: Android 10, HIOS 6.0
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, f/1.9, (wide), AF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, (depth)
- Video: [email protected]
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Colors: Ice Jadeite
Tecno Pouvoir 4 Price in Nepal: TBD
Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro Overview
Tecno Pouvoir 4 has the same design as the Pouvoir 4 Pro. The rear camera module looks exactly the same and the fingerprint sensor is also in the same position. The rear is made up of plastic along with the plastic frame.
On the front, it has a drop notch instead of a punch-hole design. Also, it features a dual stereo speaker just like the Pouvoir 4.
It rocks a massive 7-inch HD IPS display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1640.
It has a large display but the resolution is limited to HD so it has a pixel density of 256 PPI.
Tecno Pourvoir 4 is using the Helio A22 chipset. It’s built-in the 12nm process and is a downgrade from the Helio P22 used on its pro version.
It has an Octa-core (8×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53) processor and has the same GPU as the Helio P22: PowerVR GE8320. Helio P22 and Helio A22 have the same GPU but Helio P22 has better CPU performance.
It features a magic button which enables the volume button to act as a trigger key in-game. Also, there’s an off-screen mode which enables you to run games even when the screen is off. Then, it has a game mode for a better gaming experience. But, I don’t think you can play games smoothly with the on-board chipset.
It has a similar quad camera setup as the Pouvoir 4 Pro however it has a 13MP main sensor. Along with that, it has a downgrade 2MP macro camera, a 2MP depth camera, and a QVGA sensor. The camera setup is the same as the Pouvoir 4 Pro except for the downgraded macro camera.
On the front, it has an 8MP AI camera with 81 degrees FOV. It can take videos at 1080P 30fps from both the camera. And, it features dual front flash and quad rear flash.
Tecno Pouroir 4 has a massive 6000 mAh battery which is the same as the Pouvoir 4 Pro. However, it doesn’t have the 18W fast charging.
This will easily last for 1 and a half day under normal usage. Tecno mentions that it will last for 790 mins of movie time, 510 mins of video recording, and 630 mins of gaming.
Tecno Pouvoir 4 is using HiOS 6.0 on top of Android 10.
Tecno Pouvoir 4 Price in Nepal and Availability
Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro price in Nepal is Rs. 21,490 for the 6GB RAM and 128GB variant. So, Tecno Pouvoir 4 price in Nepal could be around Rs. 17,000.
Tecno Pourvoir 4 looks good in terms of design and it has a massive 7 inch IPS display but its spec sheet is not exciting. Even its pro version is not good for the price. So, I can say that Tecno Pouvoir 4 will also be expensive for what it provides.
What do you think about the Tecno Pouvoir 4? Let us know in the comments below!
Also, read the Infinix Hot 9 Play review in Nepal.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…