Sipradi Trading, the authorized distributor of Tata Vehicles in Nepal, is in the final stage to launch the new Tata Nexon in Nepal. Currently, the pre-booking of the vehicle is open and it can be booked for Rs. 25,000.
SEE ALSO: Tata Cars Price in Nepal
The company has also come up with many introductory offers on the new Tata Nexon vehicle. For the first 100 bookings of the vehicle, 75% exchange value, free fuel for 1 year and free servicing with consumables for one year is offered. Tata Nexon price in Nepal is expected to be around Rs. 29,00,000 – Rs. 35,00,000.
The Tata Nexon is expected to hit the roads of Nepal in February.
Tata Nexon is available in two engine configurations: 1.2L petrol engine and 1.5L diesel engine. The 3-cylinder petrol engine produces a maximum power of 108 bhp and a peak torque of 170 Nm whereas the other 1.5L diesel variant produces 110 bhp and 260 Nm torque. Both engines are driven by a 6-speed manual transmission gearbox.
The Tata Nexon features multiple driving modes: Eco, City, and Sports. It comes with LED daytime running lights and projectors. According to the company, the seating position of the Nexon is high, giving drivers excellent road view. With a good boot space of 350 Litres and ground clearance of 209mm, the Tata Nexon is expected to change the overview of SUV vehicles in Nepalese Automobile Market.
TATA Nexon Key Specifications
- Engine: Petrol – 1.2L Turbocharged Revotron engine/Diesel – 1.5L Turbocharged Revotorq engine
- Displacement: Petrol – 1198 cc/Diesel – 1497cc
- Max Power: Petrol- 110 [email protected]/[email protected]
- Max Torque: Petrol – 170 Nm @ 1750-4000 rpm/Diesel – 260 [email protected] rpm
- Transmission: Manual
- No. of gears: 6-speed
- Ground Clearance: 200mm
- Fuel Tank: 44 Ltr
Tata Nexon Price in Nepal(Expected): Rs. 29,00,000 – Rs. 35,00,000
- BYD e6 Electric Car Set to Launch in Nepal: Price Starts at Rs. 50 Lakh
- New Suzuki Baleno RS Expected to Launch in Nepal Soon
- Hyundai Launches Its New Car “VERNA” in Nepal
Read all latest auto news on TechLekh. Stay updated!
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Ford Figo Automatic Launched: Two New Variants Enter Nepal!Ford Figo Automatic is now available in Nepal. Go Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…
- Poco X3 Pro Review: Awesome Gaming Performance on BudgetPros 120Hz IPS Display Awesome Performance Good Battery 33W Fast Charging Cons Thick for a…
- NIU UQim Electric Moped Launched in NepalNIU UQim is the latest NIU scooter launched for the Nepali market. Eco Infinity Pvt.…