Sipradi Trading, the authorized distributor of Tata Vehicles in Nepal, is in the final stage to launch the new Tata Nexon in Nepal. Currently, the pre-booking of the vehicle is open and it can be booked for Rs. 25,000.
SEE ALSO: Tata Cars Price in Nepal
The company has also come up with many introductory offers on the new Tata Nexon vehicle. For the first 100 bookings of the vehicle, 75% exchange value, free fuel for 1 year and free servicing with consumables for one year is offered. Tata Nexon price in Nepal is expected to be around Rs. 29,00,000 – Rs. 35,00,000.
The Tata Nexon is expected to hit the roads of Nepal in February.
Tata Nexon is available in two engine configurations: 1.2L petrol engine and 1.5L diesel engine. The 3-cylinder petrol engine produces a maximum power of 108 bhp and a peak torque of 170 Nm whereas the other 1.5L diesel variant produces 110 bhp and 260 Nm torque. Both engines are driven by a 6-speed manual transmission gearbox.
The Tata Nexon features multiple driving modes: Eco, City, and Sports. It comes with LED daytime running lights and projectors. According to the company, the seating position of the Nexon is high, giving drivers excellent road view. With a good boot space of 350 Litres and ground clearance of 209mm, the Tata Nexon is expected to change the overview of SUV vehicles in Nepalese Automobile Market.
TATA Nexon Key Specifications
- Engine: Petrol – 1.2L Turbocharged Revotron engine/Diesel – 1.5L Turbocharged Revotorq engine
- Displacement: Petrol – 1198 cc/Diesel – 1497cc
- Max Power: Petrol- 110 ps@5000rpm/Diesel-110ps@3750rpm
- Max Torque: Petrol – 170 Nm @ 1750-4000 rpm/Diesel – 260 Nm@1500-2750 rpm
- Transmission: Manual
- No. of gears: 6-speed
- Ground Clearance: 200mm
- Fuel Tank: 44 Ltr
Tata Nexon Price in Nepal(Expected): Rs. 29,00,000 – Rs. 35,00,000
- BYD e6 Electric Car Set to Launch in Nepal: Price Starts at Rs. 50 Lakh
- New Suzuki Baleno RS Expected to Launch in Nepal Soon
- Hyundai Launches Its New Car “VERNA” in Nepal
Read all latest auto news on TechLekh. Stay updated!
- Samsung Galaxy A70 Review: Better option than the A50?Review of: Samsung Galaxy A70Price:Rs. 47,990Reviewed by: Anmol ShresthaRating:5On July 21, 2019Last modified:July 21, 2019Summary:On…
- OnePlus 7 Pro Review: The Best Android Experience One Can Get!Review of: OnePlus 7 ReviewReviewed by: Anmol ShresthaRating:5On July 19, 2019Last modified:July 19, 2019Summary:So, if…
- New Zhiyun Crane 3 LAB Arrives in Nepal: 2019’s Best Gimbal?Zhiyun is a company known for making gimbals and stabilizers for cameras and smartphones. Zhiyun…