Recently, Tata Motors announced its intentions to launch the all-new TATA Gravitas in India. Moreover, Tata Gravitas will be a 7-seater SUV with partly based on TATA H5 (Harrier) design. Nonetheless, it is still too soon to guess Tata Gravitas price in India, let alone Tata Gravitas price in Nepal. Interestingly, the rumored price is expected to be somewhere around INRs. 20 Lakhs.
However, Tata Motors has announced that TATA Gravitas will launch sometime in February. Well, that’s still a few months ago. In the meantime, let’s take a look at everything we need to know before its evitable launch.
TATA Gravitas Overview
Previously, Tata showcased Gravitas, aka Buzzard, at the 2019 Geneva International Motor Show along with much anticipated Tata Altroz.
Based on that showcase, the 7-seater SUV will use the Optimal Modular Efficient Global Advanced Architecture (OMEGA). Moreover, it is a direct derivation from the Land Rovers D8 platform. Furthermore, it also uses Tata’s Impact Design 2.0 philosophy which is already present in Tata Harrier.
Likewise, Tata Gravitas will be powered by a new engine. According to rumors, the new engine is expected to be an evolution of the 2.0L Kryotec Diesel Engine. Moreover, it might produce a max power of 170HP and max torque of 350Nm.
With the included third-row, Tata Gravitas will be bigger than the H5 (Harrier). While both share 2741mm wheelbase with 1894mm width, Gravitas is simply longer and taller in comparison. Interestingly, it is expected to be 63mm longer and 80mm taller, bringing it to a total 4661mm length and 1786mm height.
TATA Gravitas Styling
Obviously, Gravitas will share the styling aspects with its smaller cousin, Harrier. Moreover, the front looks so familiar with the low-mounted headlights, top-mounted LED DRLs and so on.
However, it does differ from B-pillar. Gravitas gets a longer rear overhang with a stepped roof for the third-row seats. Furthermore, it comes with a larger rear-quarter glass. Likewise, it will also get a diamond-cut alloy wheel!
Interestingly, Tata Gravitas will compete against the likes of Mahindra XUV500 and MG Hector. So, the pricing will be somewhere around that lane.
That’s all we know! We’ll report as soon we find sometimes new on the much-anticipated Tata Gravitas!
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…