The Symphony Atom II will be launched in Nepal next week by Symphony Nepal.
So, let’s discuss the Symphony Atom II price in Nepal along with its specs, features, and availability.
Symphony Atom II Specifications
- Body: 164.7 x 75.85 x 8.4mm, 190g
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.52 inches IPS, 1600 x 720 pixels, 20:9
- Chipset: Unisoc SC9863A (28nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: IMG GE8322
- Memory: 2GB RAM 32GB storage, expandable up to 128GB
- OS: Android 10 Go Edition
- Rear Camera: 8 MP
- [email protected]
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000mAh battery
- USB: Micro USB 2.0, USD on-the-go
- Misc: 3.5mm headphone jack, Fingerprint sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor
- Colors: Jolly Blue, Midnight Blue, Mint Green, Pine Green
Symphony Atom II Price in Nepal: TBD
Symphony Atom II Overview
Same as the Symphony i32, Atom II’s back is also made of plastic with a pattern finish. It has a square camera module on the back, a fingerprint sensor beneath it, and a speaker on the bottom side of the back.
The phone is available in four colour options: Jolly Blue, Midnight Blue, Mint Green, and Pine Green.
We get a 6.52-inch 720p IPS LCD display with a waterdrop notch.
It has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and 269 PPI density.
The Symphony Atom 2 is powered by a Unisoc SC9863A chipset, which is an octa-core CPU with up to 1.6GHz Arm Cortex-A55 cores and an IMG GE8322 GPU.
The same chipset is used in other entry-level phones such as Realme C11. It comes with 2GB RAM and 32GB storage.
For the rear, it has a dual-camera setup comprising an 8MP main camera and an additional 0.08MP camera.
On the front, it has an 8MP selfie camera. The Atom II can shoot up to 1080p video at 30fps.
Battery & Others
Fueling the Symphony Atom II is a 4000mAh battery. And, it comes with a 7.5W charger.
Furthermore, it comes with Android 10 Go out-ot-the-box.
Symphony Atom II Price in Nepal and Availability
The Symphony Atom II expected price in Nepal is Rs. 11,000. It will be available to buy from Symphony authorized stores across Nepal.
|Symphony Mobile||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Symphony Atom II||Rs. 11000|
The Symphony Atom II is a low-cost phone with an entry-level chipset that is just enough for very light tasks. This is a decent option at this price range, especially for people like senior citizens who just want a phone for simple tasks.
What do you think about the Symphony Atom II? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our Coolpad Cool 12A review video.