CG MotoCorp, the authorized distributors of Suzuki Cars in Nepal, has launched the all-new Suzuki XL6 in Nepal. It’s an MPV launched alongside the series of three new hybrids in Nepal.
Unfortunately, the auto news sites were largely focused on the new hybrid models over the classic fuel-driven model. Now that the hype around the previously alien engine aka hybrid engine is over, let’s take a look at another at the Suzuki XL6.
Suzuki XL6 is a six-seater family MPV. Moreover, it is trying its hand at the premium segment, offering a mix of premium with family-friendly features. As for the pricing, Suzuki XL6 price in Nepal is starts at Rs. 46,99,000.
Additionally, Suzuki XL6 comes in two different variants; Zeta and Alpha.
Suzuki XL6 Overview
Suzuki XL6 is powered by K15 petrol engine along with Smart Hybrid technology. That’s right! XL6 is another Suzuki hybrid car! Moving on, it can produce a max power of 103 Bhp at 6000rpm and max torque of 138Nm at 4400rpm. Likewise, it will be available in a 5-speed manual and 4-speed automatic transmission options.Unfortunately, you will not get it in diesel variant which is very disappointing.
Suzuki XL6 is available in six color variants: Arctic White, Nexa Blue, Auburn Red, Magma Grey, Brave Khaki, and Premium Silver.
Suzuki XL6 Styling
Honestly, XL6 seems to be a strange mix between the SUV and MPV.
As you can see, it’s not always a good thing. On the front, you get a larger grille with chrome styling, updated DRLs, alloy wheels, plastic side-body cladding, and scuff plates. Likewise, the rear also gets similar scuff plates and decent looking taillamps.
Although the rear part has been reworked, it doesn’t look as good as the front. Honestly, it looks like a strange mix between the SUV and MPV, which kind of looks unsettling.
Inside, you’ll get a premium finish interior with comfortable seats wrapped in faux leather. Since it is a six-seater, you will get second-row captain seats. Plus, you can easily recline 2nd and 3rd seating row with relative ease.
Suzuki XL6 Features
Moving to features, there are plenty. Suzuki XL6 comes with a 7.0-inch touchscreen display (powered by SmartPlay Studio), Apple CarPlay, and Andriod Auto. Moreover, it comes with ventilated cupholder, climate control, an overhead console, rear AC, and cruise control.
Additionally, you can recline the 3rd row to maximize the boot space. Unfortunately, the same cannot be done in the 2nd row.
Furthermore, you will also get plenty of safety features. You’ll get the standard dual airbags, ABS with EBD, reverse sensors, ISOFIX, EPS, Hill Assist, seatbelt pre-tensioners, and so much more.
Suzuki XL6 Key Specifications
- Engine: K15 Smart Hybrid
- Displacement: 1462cc
- Mileage: 10-20kmpl
- Transmission: 5-speed MT & 4-speed AT
- Max Power: 103BHP @6000rpm
- Max Torque: 138Nm @4400rpm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 45L
- Ground Clearance: 200mm
- Seating Capacity: 6
- Tires: 185/65 R16
- Kerb Weight: 1190 kg
Suzuki XL6 Price in Nepal (Zeta): Rs. 46,99,000
Suzuki XL6 Price in Nepal (Alpha): Rs. 47,99,000
Should You Buy Suzuki XL6 in Nepal?
Despite the new upgrades, Suzuki XL6 misses out on a few essential points. Firstly, the tires are hilariously smaller in comparison with the entire body. Yes, it’s a 16-inch tire, but compared with the body size, it way too small.
Secondly, the overall performance seems… underwhelming. Frankly, the gearbox is disappointing with average performance on the road. Plus, the lack of diesel option does not help Suzuki at all.
Finally, the “upgrades” are just limited to cosmetic… and they didn’t even do that right! Clearly, Suzuki could’ve done more to make XL6 more appealing, but instead chose to be safe over everything else.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Confirmed: Yamaha MT 15 BS6 is Finally Launching in Nepal!Yamaha MT-15 BS6 is headed for Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the authorized distributor of Yamaha motorcycles…
- Infinix Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsInfinix is a Hong Kong-based smartphone maker that focuses on making budget phones. Infinix mobiles…
- Samsung Dashain Tihar Offer 2078: up to 35% Discount on Samsung ProductsSamsung, Nepal’s leading consumer electronics brand is giving up to 35% discount on their products…