CG MotoCorp, the authorized distributors of Suzuki Cars in Nepal, has announced its plans to launch three new Suzuki Hybrid Cars in Nepal.
That’s right! Suzuki Nepal is going to launch Suzuki Ciaz, Suzuki S-Cross, and Suzuki Ertiga in Nepal.
As of this writing, it has been confirmed to be unveiled at NADA Auto Show 2019. Moreover, it will also be available for purchase, then and there.
As for the pricing, Suzuki Ciaz price in Nepal starts at Rs. 38,29,000. Moreover, Suzuki S-Cross price in Nepal starts at Rs. 42,99,000. Finally, Suzuki Ertiga price in Nepal starts at Rs. 38,29,000. Each model will be available in three different variants: Alpha, Delta, and Zeta.
And, all three cars are set to be showcased at NADA Auto Show 2019!
If you didn’t know, a hybrid car is a mix of a fuel-driven and an electric car. In layman terms, your hybrid car can run on both fuel and electricity. You next-good bet is a hybrid car, especially, if you aren’t comfortable going full-electric! Additionally, you can choose this over the popular Hyundai Kona, Kia Niro EV, among others.
Suzuki Ciaz is powered by a 1.5-liter K15 petrol engine. Moreover, it can generate a max power of 103HP and max torque of 138Nm. Additionally, it is a hybrid car, so, it also comes with a Li-Ion battery!
Furthermore, you can expect all the modern standard features like Airbags, ABS, Speed Alert, ESP, Hill-Assist Climate Control, Keyless Entry, Rear Sensor among others. Going by the looks, you will get an attractive sedan, with all the rich features, that comes with an ability to go electric or fuel is nice!
Suzuki S-Cross is a hybrid SUV for all the SUV-lovers out there! It is powered by a 1.3-liter diesel engine. Moreover, it can generate a max power of 89BHP and max torque of 200Nm. Like Suzuki Ciaz, it is a hybrid car will also the attractive features of an electric vehicle (like regenerative braking, power assist, etc.)
Additionally, Suzuki S-Cross is loaded with features! It comes with redesigned interiors, updated Infotainment screen (with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support). Likewise, it also gets the standard features like Airbags, ABS, Speed Alert, ESP, Hill-Assist Climate Control, Keyless Entry, Rear Sensor among others.
Finally, Suzuki Ertiga is sort-of a hybrid hatchback/SUV. It is powered by a DDIS 200 Smart Engine. Moreover, it is capable of generating a max power of 89BHP and 200Nm. Again, it is very similar to the previous Suzuki S-Cross and Suzuki Ciaz in terms of features and styling. Although, the key difference being “Ertiga is a 7-seater”.
Personally, I don’t like the styling. However, you might. So, that’s entirely up to you!
Suzuki Hybrids: Initial Impressions
I’m quite not sure, but this might be the first-ever hybrid cars to enter the Nepali auto-market. Furthermore, the entire hybrid concept might have been overdone internationally. However, nationally speaking, it is still a very new concept.
How can I say that?
Well, the Nepal Government has a certain tax-exempt on electric cars, to make it even more appealing purchase. However, things didn’t go well for Suzuki. Well, Suzuki’s latest launch is a hybrid car sharing a hybrid engine… Government of Nepal weren’t sure on which category three (Ciaz, S-Cross, and Ertiga) belongs to. So, there aren’t any special treatments for hybrid cars, which is an unfortunate event.
Anyways, that’s everything I know. Moreover, we’ll be sure to take a close look at Suzuki’s three new hybrids at NADA Auto Show 2019. See you there!
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Analogue Inc. Becomes Official Huawei Cloud Consulting & Reselling Partner in NepalAnalogue Inc. has become an official consulting and reselling partner of Huawei Cloud service in…
- ISPs to Hike Internet Price by up to Rs. 300 in Nepal Reasoning Increase in Pole RentInternet Service Providers are planning to increase the price of the internet due to the…
- WiSTEAM Steps to Sixth Year, Aims to Educate 2000 Girls about STEM Activities by Next YearWomen In STEAM (WiSTEAM), a social enterprise supporting girls and women education in the Science,…