Samsung is providing a massive discount on Samsung S20 in Nepal. This comes as a part of the monsoon discount offer. And, Samsung S20 price in Nepal is now Rs. 94,999.
You’re getting Rs. 19,000 instant cashback discount on the Samsung S20 on its original price of Rs. 1,13,999. It’s the 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM variant of the S20 without 5G.
The offer is limited and will be available until stocks last. So, get your S20 right now if you are looking to buy one.
One of the best phones available is up for a discounted price. So let’s see what it has to offer!
Samsung Galaxy S20 Specifications
- Body: 151.7 x 69.1 x 7.9 mm, 163 g, Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.2-inches Dynamic AMOLED, 1440 x 3200 Resolution, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, 525 ppi, Gorilla Glass 6 Protection
- Chipset: Exynos 990 (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2×2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MP11
- Memory: 128GB ROM 8GB RAM, UFS 3, MicroSD up to 1TB
- OS: Android 10, OneUI 2.0
- Rear Camera: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76″, 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- Front Camera: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.2″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery, Fast charging 25W, Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W, Reverse wireless charging 9W
- USB: 3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Colors: Cosmic Black, Cosmic Grey, Cloud Blue, Cloud White, Aura Red, Aura Blue
Samsung Galaxy S20 Price in Nepal: Rs. 94,999 (8GB/128GB)
Samsung Galaxy S20 Overview
Samsung S20 is a compact version of the S20+. It shares more or less the same features as the S20+. The rear has a rectangular camera block which is quite rending these days. It’s a full glass back which looks very premium.
Also, it has an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor underneath the display.
On the front, there’s a punch-hole in the middle. This feels a lot better than the S10.
On the front, there’s a 6.2 hole punch AMOLED display protected by Gorilla Glass 6. Also, it’s a 120Hz QHD screen.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Display120Hz refresh rate is only available in 1080p resolution whereas you will be limited to 60Hz in QHD resolution. The display also supports HDR10+.
S20 features Exynos 990 chipset which is one of the best performing chipsets but it is not as good as it’s competition; Snapdragon 865. Along with this, it has 8GB RAM and 128GB storage.
There has been a lot of criticism of Exynos processors which is used on the S20 series available in other markets than America and China. It is behind Snapdragon 865 in almost everything and it especially has problems with gaming. It tends to get hotter than the Snapdragon version while gaming for a long period of time.
As for cameras, S20 has a 12MP f/1.8 main sensor, a 64MP f/2 telephoto lens, and a 12MP Ultrawide lens.
Whereas it gets a 10MP selfie camera on the front with 4k video support.
Samsung S20 has a 4000 mAh battery along with 25W fast charging. The battery is good enough for more than a day. It will take almost 1 and a half hours to charge the battery from 0 to 100.
It also has fast 15W wireless charging and 9W reverse charging.
Furthermore, it runs on OneUI 2.1 on top of Android 10. And, it doesn’t have a headphone jack.
Samsung S20 Price in Nepal and Availability
With the current offer, the Samsung S20 price in Nepal is Rs. 94,999 for the 8GB RAM/128GB ROM. This is a really good offer. You should definitely go for it.
|Samsung S20 Variant||Offer Price||Old Price||Cashback|
|8/128GB||Rs. 94999||Rs. 113999||Rs. 19000|
We’re getting a heavy discount of Rs. 19,000 on a flagship phone which is still fresh. So, if you were thinking of getting a flagship Samsung phone this is definitely the best time to get it.
What are your thoughts about Samsung Galaxy S20? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
More on Gadgets:
- You’re Getting Rs. 35,000 Cashback on Samsung Galaxy S10+ in Nepal: Should You Buy?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite with S Pen Integration Launched in Nepal
- Best Mobiles Under Rs. 50,000 in Nepal: Features and Specs
Collateral-free and Paperless “FoneLoan” is a New Drive in the Banking SectorThe lending landscape has been changing with the increasing adoption of digitization among banks and…
Draft e-Commerce Bill: Major Highlights and Issues Raised by the StakeholdersThe smartphone revolution and increasing internet penetration is creating fertile ground for the e-commerce market.…
Super Soco CUx First Ride: Judging a Book by Its CoverAfter its first unveiling at NADA Auto Show, Super Soco has finally entered the Nepali…
OnePlus 9 with Snapdragon 888 Finally Launched in NepalOnePlus unveiled the OnePlus 9 series on March 23rd and now the OnePlus 9 is…
Mi Band 6 with SpO2 Sensor to Launch in Nepal SoonXiaomi is set to update its fitness tracker lineup with the launch of Mi Band…