When it comes to tablet devices, we mostly think about the iPad.
But, Samsung is trying to get back at it with their Tab S6 and S6 Lite. And, they have just now launched the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite price in Nepal is Rs. 52,999 for the 4GB RAM/64GB ROM variant. It’s an entry-level tab that’s worth taking a look at.
So what does this Android tablet offer us? Let’s have a look!
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Specifications
- Body: 244.5 x 154.3 x 7 mm, 467 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 10.4 inches TFT capacitive, 1200 x 2000 pixels, 5:3 ratio, 224 ppi
- Chipset: Exynos 9611 (10nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Memory: 64GB 4GB RAM
- OS: Android 10, One UI 2.0
- Rear Camera: 8 MP, (wide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Video: [email protected]
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 7040 mAh battery, Fast charging 15W
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Accelerometer, proximity, gyro, 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Colors: Ocean Blue, Space Black, Red
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Price in Nepal: Rs. 52,999 (4/64GB)
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Overview
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite has an all-metal back with a smooth finish. The frame is made from aluminum and from the front it looks like a usual tablet. The bezels are not too thin but it looks good overall.
It supports a stylus as well and comes in the box unlike iPad, you won’t need to shell extra cash for the stylus.
The Tab S6 Lite has gone for a 10.4 inch TFT LCD display. We’d normally expect Samsung to ship AMOLED display on its products but this one does not. So, colors won’t be as popping but the 1200×2000 panel should deliver adequate sharpness.
Well, it will come in handy during times like these when online classes are the norm. Big screen with good bezels and also it has good audio with dual speakers. So, it would supplement well for people with online classes or online works.
This is where Samsung has cut corners. It comes with Exynos 9611 which is to be fair a decent mid-range chipset. It can run multiple apps and games should run fine as well. But it won’t compete with the 7th Gen Apple iPad which is priced similarly.
But it does provide more storage than the iPad’s base variant which is a measly 32GB. Along with a 64GB/128GB storage option, it comes with 4GB RAM on both of the variants. I would have preferred a 6GB RAM option as well. Only the 4GB/64GB variant is available in Nepal.
The S Pen isn’t like the one we see on Samsung’s Note lineup. It doesn’t have a built-in battery nor Bluetooth. It is always on and brings up the familiar menu with options to create a note, take a screenshot and write on it, access to the PENUP app, and more.
It has a single 8MP camera on the rear that can take 1080p videos and a 5MP camera on the front with 1080p video recording capability.
Well, you won’t be doing photography with your S6 Lite but it will be fine for video calling and social media usage.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite has a 7040 mAh battery along with 15W fast charging.
The battery should ensure almost 2 days of usage. But it will take some time to juice it up with the 15W charging.
Moving on it runs on the same One UI 2 that we see on Samsung’s smartphone. And, it also has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Price in Nepal and Availability
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite price in Nepal is Rs. 52,999 for the 4GB RAM/64GB ROM variant.
|Model Name||Price in Nepal||Availability in Nepal|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (4/64GB)||Rs. 52999||Starting 27 July from Samsung brand shops and retail stores.|
The Tab S6 Lite looks like a good choice if you want an Android tablet. But, Apple’s tablet is faster, has a better display and it’s sure to get continued updates. But, Galaxy Tab S6 lite comes with a Spen in the box. So, it provides great value if you are looking for an Android tablet.
So what do you think about the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite? Would you take it over Apple iPad? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite available in Nepal?
Yes, Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite is currently available in Nepal.
What is the price of Samsung M31 in Nepal?
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite price in Nepal is Rs. 52,999 for 4GB/64GB variant.
Where can I buy Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite in Nepal?
You can buy Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite from Samsung stores and retail stores.
What are the color options available on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite?
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite is available in Black color.
More on Gadgets:
- Samsung A01 with Snapdragon 439 & 3000 mAh Battery Launched in Nepal
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 with MediaTek Helio G85 Launched in Nepal
- You’re Getting Rs. 35,000 Cashback on Samsung Galaxy S10+ in Nepal: Should You Buy?
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…