Did you feel that the Galaxy J2 was too underpowered for you, but the Galaxy J6 was too expensive? That was the reason Samsung released the Samsung Galaxy J4. As its name suggests, the Galaxy J4 sits right between J2 and the J6 in terms of price and performance. But did you feel that J4 was too small for you to enjoy your phone properly? Here comes the J4+.
The Samsung Galaxy J4+ will not dazzle you with its plastic build. It does have the new 18:9 aspect ratio that many phones nowadays come with, but the panel is an LCD panel, a step down from the J4’s super AMOLED display. That is an odd choice from Samsung.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 inside this device is an entry-level chipset which is not going to win any speed awards. However, normal daily tasks like scrolling through Facebook and watching YouTube videos will be smooth enough but this device is not made for gaming or intensive multitasking. If you are someone who likes to try new apps and juggles between many at a time, we suggest you buy the 3GB variant as it has more storage more RAM capacity.
Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus Key Specifications
- Display: 6.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 720 x 1480 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~274 ppi density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425
- CPU: Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 308
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM or 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM ( storage expandable up to 256GB using external micro SD card on a dedicated slot)
- Primary Camera: 13 MP (f/1.9, 28mm), AF, LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 5 MP, f/2.2, LED flash
- Battery: Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus Price in Nepal: Rs. 19,390
Samsung has touted the camera on the J4 to be a very powerful one. The specs don’t reveal much about that claim but Samsung installs good camera hardware on their smartphones and we doubt this phone will be an exception. You’ll get a satisfying photo in good lighting conditions from the 13MP snapper on the back. Selfies will look decent enough.
Overall, the J4+ is, as we said earlier, a bigger version of the Galaxy J4. It has a bigger screen than the J4 but same storage and RAM variant, and a similar camera setup. While the J4 lacked the modern-looking design of J6, J4+ adopts it. What this phone is, is an option for people to buy something that fits their needs. Now they don’t have to choose between the J2 and the J6, they don’t have to settle for a smaller screen with the J4. They can go with the Samsung Galaxy J4+.
- Xiaomi Mi A3 Review: Good UI, Even Better Camera & Best Battery!The Xiaomi Mi A3 is the third iteration of the A series from Xiaomi. Known…
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso, Mini SUV, Price Revealed: Open For Bookings in NepalCG MotoCorp, the authorized distributors of Suzuki cars in Nepal, has announced pre-bookings for its…
- Realme is Going after OnePlus and Xiaomi with its Latest Flagship, Realme X2 ProRealme, a Chinese company that came in to existence nearly a year and half ago…