Samsung is dumping smartphone after smartphone in the mid-range price category this year. The Galaxy A series has already seen phones from A10 all the way up to A90. Of course, not every one of those phones will be coming to Nepal. Samsung Galaxy A30, A50, Samsung Galaxy A10, and A20 are already available. Now, Samsung has added another phone to the list. The Samsung Galaxy A70 price in Nepal is set Rs. 47,990. It is now out of the pre-order phase; you can buy the phone in physical stores.
If you find the idea of going to a store tardy and archaic, you can buy the phone online on Smartdoko. You will also get some discount there.Samsung Galaxy A70 looks like an enlarged version of the Galaxy A50 on the outside. It has a 6.7-inch FHD+ SuperAMOLED display that is probably the best display in A70’s price range (Vivo V15 pro can compete for this crown though) AMOLED means vibrant punchy colors and deep blacks. Samsung is the best at making these screens. There is the same U shaped notch that we have seen in countless Samsung phones now.
Inside, Samsung Galaxy A70 is powered by Snapdragon 675 processor. This is one of the new members of the Snapdragon 600 series. It is based on an 11nm architecture and has significant performance bump over the Snapdragon 660 processor. So normal tasks will fly on this phone. You won’t have any problems playing any games either. You won’t be able to do it in the highest graphics settings with highest frame rates, but gaming is possible and enjoyable with this processor.
This processor is aided by 6GB RAM. So, multitasking will be fine too. The internal storage is 128GB which is more than most people will ever need.
Samsung Galaxy A70 Specifications
- Display: 6.7 inches Super-AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels (~393 ppi density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 612
- Memory: 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Primary Camera: 32 MP, f/1.7, PDAF & 8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide) & 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Secondary Camera: 32 MP, f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery
- Sensors: FaceID, Fingerprint (under-screen), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Samsung Galaxy A70 Price in Nepal: Rs. 47,990
At the back, Samsung Galaxy A70 has a triple camera setup. The primary camera is a 32MP f/1.7 sensor; there’s an 8MP ultrawide sensor and a 5MP depth sensor. The front camera is also a 32MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. We haven’t tested these cameras ourselves so we can’t say whether they are good or bad. But Samsung has been in this game for so long that I don’t expect them to blow it. The cameras on the A30 were good enough. So, I have high hopes for this.
SEE ALSO: Samsung mobiles price in Nepal
There’s no fingerprint scanner at the back because it is under the screen at the front. It is an optical scanner similar to the ones that we saw with the Galaxy A50.
Below the back panel lies a gigantic 4500mAh battery that should last you all day and more on a single charge. Samsung has really stepped up its battery game this year. Galaxy A70 supports 25W fast charging. So, you should get from 0 to 100% within 1 and a half hour at the max.
Overall, Samsung Galaxy A70 is a great mid-ranger. The price of the phone is reasonable; I guessed it would be around 45K before the phone was launched. But if I was a customer, I will think very hard over spending the extra money on the Galaxy A70 instead of Galaxy A50. Galaxy A70 is nearly the same phone except for some obvious spec bumps. Check out this comparison to get a clearer picture of the differences between A70 and A50.
- TVS Scooter Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsTVS Scooter is one of the popular scooter brands in Nepal. The scooter ranges from…
- KTM Duke 200 BS6 Pre-Booking Opens in Nepal: What’s New in BS6 Version?KTM Bikes with BS6 compliant engines are coming to Nepal! After months of anticipation, KTM…
- Entry Level Realme C11 with Helio G35 to Launch Soon in NepalRealme recently launched phones like Realme 6 and Realme 6i. And now they are going…