Samsung has launched the Samsung Galaxy F22 in Nepal.
Samsung F22 price in Nepal is Rs. 20,499 (4/64GB) and Rs. 23,999 (6/128GB). It is available for pre-booking via Daraz.
Samsung F22 is very similar to the A22 with a 90Hz HD+ AMOLED display and an Helio G80 chipset. What’s different? Let’s take a look!
Samsung Galaxy F22 Specifications
- Body: 160 x 74 x 9.4 mm, 186 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.4 inches Super AMOLED, 720 x 1600 pixels, 90Hz, Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Memory: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- OS: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Rear Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Video: [email protected]
- Front Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh Battery, 15W Fast charging inside the box, 25W support
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Denim Black, Denim Blue
Samsung Galaxy F22 Price in Nepal: Rs. 20,499 (4/64GB) / Rs. 23,999 (6/128GB)
Samsung Galaxy F22 Overview
It gets a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and an Infinity-U notch on the front. It comes in 2 colors: Denim Black and Denim Blue.
F22 boasts a 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED panel with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
It is also an HRR display with a 90Hz refresh rate. While the screen size is the same as the M32, it uses a low res HD+ AMOLED panel.
Inside, F22 is powered by the MediaTek Helio G80 chipset. It is paired with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage.
Helio G80 has an Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and Mali-G52 MC2 GPU. Samsung has gone for the same chipset on Samsung M32 and Samsung A32 as well. So, it looks like Helio G80 is the new Exynos 9611.
In terms of camera, F22 uses a 48MP main sensor, 8MP ultrawide angle sensor, 2MP macro sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor. The main sensor does not come with OIS, unlike the A22.
On the front, it comes with a 13MP sensor for selfies.
Battery and Others
While the Samsung A22 has a 5000mAh battery, F22 is powered by a 6000mAh battery paired with 15W Fast Charging.
Furthermore, it runs on OneUI 3.1 on top of Android 11.
Samsung F22 Price in Nepal and Availability
Samsung F22 price in Nepal starts at Rs. 20,499 for the 4/64GB variant. It is currently available for pre-order via Daraz.
With the ongoing Daraz Maha Bachat offer, you can get Rs. 1000 discount with the help of a voucher. And further discount of up to Rs. 2000 with pre-payment via bank cards.
Likewise, customers can also purchase the Galaxy F22 on 0% interest Easy Monthly Installment (EMI) via Daraz.
|Samsung F22||Price in Nepal|
Samsung F22 is very similar to the Samsung A22. The only difference is the unavailability of OIS and the increased battery capacity. Else, it is pretty much an A22 with a different finish and color option.
What do you think about the Samsung F22? Let us know in the comments!
Meanwhile, you can watch our impressions of the Samsung Galaxy A22.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Ford Figo Automatic Launched: Two New Variants Enter Nepal!Ford Figo Automatic is now available in Nepal. Go Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…
- Poco X3 Pro Review: Awesome Gaming Performance on BudgetPros 120Hz IPS Display Awesome Performance Good Battery 33W Fast Charging Cons Thick for a…
- NIU UQim Electric Moped Launched in NepalNIU UQim is the latest NIU scooter launched for the Nepali market. Eco Infinity Pvt.…