Samsung has now launched the Samsung Galaxy A22 in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy A22 price in Nepal is Rs. 27,999 for the 6/128GB variant. It is now available to buy via authorized Samsung stores all across Nepal.
Samsung A22 comes with a 90Hz HD+ AMOLED display and an Helio G80 chipset. What else? Let’s take a look!
Samsung Galaxy A22 Specifications
- Body: 159.3 x 73.6 x 8.4 mm, 186 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.4 inches Super AMOLED, 720 x 1600 pixels, 90Hz
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Memory: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- OS: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Rear Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF, OIS
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.2, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Video: [email protected]
- Front Camera: 20 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh Battery, 15W Fast charging
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Black, White, Mint, Violet
Samsung Galaxy A22 Price in Nepal: Rs. 27,999 (6/128GB)
Samsung Galaxy A22 Overview
It gets a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and an Infinity-U notch on the front. It comes in 4 colors: Black, White, Mint, and Violet.
A22 boasts a 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED panel with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
It is also an HRR display with a 90Hz refresh rate. While the screen size is the same as the M32, it uses a low res HD+ AMOLED panel.
Inside, A22 is powered by the MediaTek Helio G80 chipset. It will be paired with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage.
Helio G80 has an Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and Mali-G52 MC2 GPU. Samsung has gone for the same chipset on Samsung M32 and Samsung A32 as well. So, it looks like Helio G80 is the new Exynos 9611.
In terms of camera, A22 uses a 48MP main sensor, 8MP ultrawide angle sensor, 2MP macro sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor. The main sensor reportedly comes with OIS.
On the front, it comes with a 13MP sensor for selfies.
A22 is powered by a 5000mAh battery paired with 15W Fast Charging.
Furthermore, it will run on OneUI 3.1 on top of Android 11.
Samsung A22 Price in Nepal and Availability
Samsung Galaxy A22 price in Nepal is Rs. 27,999 for the 6/128GB variant. It is now available for purchase via authorized Samsung stores across Nepal.
Samsung A22 is a budget mid-range phone that brings a high refresh rate AMOLED panel. Along with that, it also has a primary camera with OIS which is very rare in this segment.
However, it uses an HD+ panel and the Helio G80 chipset. So, it won’t have the best performance in this price bracket.
What do you think about the Samsung A22? Let us know in the comments!
Meanwhile, you can watch our review of the Samsung Galaxy A32.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- OnePlus Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsOnePlus is a Chinese smartphone maker that focuses on performance over anything else. Its parent…
- Honda CB350 RS Gets a Price Hike in Nepal – Rs. 23,000 Expensive!Honda CB350 RS is now more expensive in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in Nepal!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…