According to Sajha’s Executive Officer, Mahendra Raj Pandey, Sajha will soon be expanding their services by adding twenty-four more buses into operation within and outside the city.
What they are saying:
- According to Pandey, the four of the twenty-four buses are deluxe buses and the remaining twenty are city motor vehicles. A few months back, the company had signed an agreement to purchase new vehicles.
- He added, “We are struggling to expand services as demanded,” explaining that the demand for long-expanding routes of Sajha bus is increasing. Currently, Sajha operates one bus on Kathmandu-Baglung route daily.
- Within this week, four buses can be expected to arrive in the city, while remaining buses will be arriving later.
- Sajha Transport Begins Disabled-Friendly Bus Service
- Sajha Yatayat to Launch e-ticketing Soon
- Sajha to Introduce its First Electric Bus