According to Sajha’s Executive Officer, Mahendra Raj Pandey, Sajha will soon be expanding their services by adding twenty-four more buses into operation within and outside the city.
What they are saying:
- According to Pandey, the four of the twenty-four buses are deluxe buses and the remaining twenty are city motor vehicles. A few months back, the company had signed an agreement to purchase new vehicles.
- He added, “We are struggling to expand services as demanded,” explaining that the demand for long-expanding routes of Sajha bus is increasing. Currently, Sajha operates one bus on Kathmandu-Baglung route daily.
- Within this week, four buses can be expected to arrive in the city, while remaining buses will be arriving later.
- Sajha Transport Begins Disabled-Friendly Bus Service
- Sajha Yatayat to Launch e-ticketing Soon
- Sajha to Introduce its First Electric Bus
Graphic Designers in Nepal Raise Concern Over Plagiarism, Suggest Brands to be SensibleRecently, a reputed scooter brand copied an artwork of Indra Jatra and published it in…
Apple Announces new 14 inch MacBook Pro with all-new M1 Pro and M1 Max ChipApple unveiled the new redesigned MacBook Pro 14-inch in their virtual Unleashed event on October…
Apple Launches AirPods 3 with Spatial Audio and MagSafe supportApple announced the third generation of AirPods (also known as AirPods 3) as part of its…
Tecno Spark 7T with 48MP Camera and 6000mAh Battery Now Available in NepalThe official distributor of Tecno Mobiles, Mahalaxmi Mobiles Pvt. Ltd. has launched the Tecno Spark…