Sajha Transport Cooperatives Limited has brought disabled-friendly bus service into operation in Kathmandu Valley.
At a program on 8th March, the bus service was inaugurated jointly by Kathmandu Metropolis Mayor Bidyasundar Shakya and Lalitpur Metropolis Mayor Chiribabu Maharjan.
What they are saying:
- Kathmandu Mayor Shakya said that the number of the disabled-friendly bus will increase in future considering the need of citizens.
- Lalitpur Mayor Maharjan pledged to provide all possible support from his side to continue the operation of Sajha bus service.
- Sajha Transport Chairperson Kanak Mani Dixit said that the citizens have been facing several challenges for optimum use of large buses in the Valley and expressed his confidence that Sajha Transport will overcome the challenges in coming days.
- The buses have a capacity of 41 seats and they also have arranged separate seats for children.
- The disabled-friendly buses will operate on the route from Lagankhel to Gangalal Hospital through Patan hospital, Jawalakhel, Kupandole, Tripureshwor eye hospital, Bir Hospital, Jamal, Lainchaur, Lazimpat, Kanti Bal Hospital and Teaching Hospital.
- Sajha Yatayat to Launch e-ticketing Soon
- Sajha Yatayat Welcomes its First Semi-Low Floor Bus
- Sajha to Introduce its First Electric Bus
Read all the tech news of TechLekh. Stay updated!
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…
- Jawa 42 Launched in Nepal: Classic Jawa in a Modern Avatar!Jawa 42 is now available in Nepal. Agni MotoInc Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributors of…