Vivek Automobiles Pvt. Ltd. is the authorized distributor of Royal Enfield motorcycles in Nepal has launched the much-anticipated RE Thunderbird in Nepal. As for the pricing, it can be considered normal for a Royal Enfield motorcycle. So, the Royal Enfield Thunderbird X price in Nepal is Rs. 5,70,000 for the non-ABS variant. Likewise, the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 price in Nepal is Rs. 6,70,000 for the ABS variant.
Royal Enfield Thunderbird X Overview
Thunderbird X is powered by a single-cylinder air-cooled engine with 346cc engine displacement. It is equipped with 5-speed transmission along with twin spark ignition. Like its predecessor, it will continue with the constant vacuum carburetor engine. Talking about the performance, it gives out a max power of 19.8Bhp at 5250rpm and a max torque of 28Nm at 4000rpm. The engine performance is the same as Thunderbird 350. The riders will get the classic Royal Enfield punch in terms of performance. As usual the mileage averages around 30kmpl supported by the massive 20liters fuel tank.
Let’s talk about the rest. The chassis is a single down tube with forks front suspension and twin gas-charged shock absorbers (5-speed adjustable preload) in the rear. Furthermore, the front tire is 19-inch with a ventilated disc (double piston caliper) and the rear tire is 18-inch with a ventilated disc (single-piston caliper). While the rest of the other features like instrument cluster is like its other siblings. Although, the new LED headlamps look amazing.
Thunderbird X comes in two different colors: Roving Red and Whimsical White.
Royal Enfield Thunderbird X 350 Specification
- Engine Displacement: 346 cc
- Mileage (city): 30kmpl
- Max Power: 19.8 BHP @ 5250 RPM
- Max Torque: 28 NM @ 4000 RPM
- Top Speed: 120km/h
- Transmission: 5-speed
- Fuel tank capacity: 20 liters
- Weight (Dry): 195 kg
Royal Enfield Thunderbird X 350 Price in Nepal: Rs. 5,70,000
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Price in Nepal (ABS): Rs. 6,70,000
Thunderbird X looks drastically different when compared to its other siblings. The entire design aesthetics much more modern with black treatment, rim stripes, and unique color. So, what the main difference from the other Royal Enfield motorcycles? Not much really. It comes with a modern design, new color scheme, and that’s it.
You get the core Royal Enfield experience along with the classic exhaust note. However, you also must constantly deal with those pesky vibrations when you try to go past the rpm limit or any speed above 80km/h. The engine still lacks proper refinement. And the last complaint would be the absence of ABS. For the motorcycle that costs more than Rs. 5 Lakhs without any ABS features is extremely disappointing. Other motorcycles like Dominar 400 and Apache RR310 give you much more value for the money.
It seems as if even though the rest of the competition is moving with time, Royal Enfield is still having a hard time doing so.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…