GO Automobiles, the official distributor of Ford Cars in Nepal has opened the bookings for the all-new Ford EcoSport 2018 in Nepal. As mentioned on their official Facebook page, the vehicle is officially launched in Nepal and Pre-Bookings of the vehicle is available at GO Automobiles, Thapathali. Ford EcoSport 2018 price in Nepal starts from Rs. 33,90,000 to Rs. 49,90,000.
The all-new Ford EcoSport 2018 runs on a 1.5L inline Cylinder 1496cc Engine producing a maximum power of 90 kW at 6500 rpm with maximum torque of 150 Nm at 4500 rpm. Running on a 6-speed automatic transmission mode, the seating capacity of the vehicle is 5 persons. Features such as New headlights with LED daytime running lights along with a revamped grille brings the look of the EcoSport more into line.
Ford EcoSport 2018 consists of 52 litres fuel tank to minimize fuel problem in long rides. It consists of a large boot space of 1178 litres and wheelbase of 2519mm. The 17″ Titanium alloy wheels flavour the sportier look of the SUV. Similarly, the interior of the vehicle features Sync3 with an 8-inch floating touchscreen with Apple Carplay and Android Auto Compatibility.
Unique Selling Points of Ford EcoSports 2018
- 6-speed AT with Paddle Shift,
- Cruise Control with Adjustable Speed Limiter Device,
- Power Fold Mirrors with Puddle Lamps
- Satellite-navigation system
Ford EcoSport 2018 Key Specs
- Engine: 1.5L three-cylinder petrol, 1.5L three-cylinder turbo-petrol
- Displacement: 1496 cc
- Max Power: 90 kW @6500 rpm
- Max Torque: 150 Nm @4500 rpm
- No. of Gears: 6-speed
- Transmission: Automatic
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 52 Ltr
- Kerb Weight: 1319 Kg
Ford EcoSport 2018 Price in Nepal: Rs. 33,90,900 – Rs. 49,90,000
There are many competitors of Ford EcoSport 2018 SUV in Nepal namely, Renault Duster, Hyundai Creta and Tata Nexon. Besides, Ford EcoSport 2018 offers a variety of features including fully automatic transmission, larger interior storage options and modern technology equipped features enhancing the overall impression of the SUV. The new EcoSport 2018 is expected to be a reliable product in the Nepali Automobiles Market.
For more details about the vehicle, visit the nearest Ford Showroom or feel free to contact Ford Nepal at their official Facebook page.
- Samsung Drops the Price of Galaxy Tab A 10.1 and 3 Other Smartphones in NepalRecently, Samsung hiked prices on some of the smartphones due to inflation and other consequences…
- iPhone SE (2020) Available for Pre-booking in Nepal – Price Starts at Rs. 73,000iPhone SE 2020 is a sequel to the first iPhone SE which was launched in…
- Samsung A21s with Exynos 850 and HD+ Screen to Launch in Nepal SoonSamsung Galaxy A21s was launched last month in India. And, now it’s heading to Nepal.…