GO Automobiles, the official distributor of Ford Cars in Nepal has opened the bookings for the all-new Ford EcoSport 2018 in Nepal. As mentioned on their official Facebook page, the vehicle is officially launched in Nepal and Pre-Bookings of the vehicle is available at GO Automobiles, Thapathali. Ford EcoSport 2018 price in Nepal starts from Rs. 33,90,000 to Rs. 49,90,000.
The all-new Ford EcoSport 2018 runs on a 1.5L inline Cylinder 1496cc Engine producing a maximum power of 90 kW at 6500 rpm with maximum torque of 150 Nm at 4500 rpm. Running on a 6-speed automatic transmission mode, the seating capacity of the vehicle is 5 persons. Features such as New headlights with LED daytime running lights along with a revamped grille brings the look of the EcoSport more into line.
Ford EcoSport 2018 consists of 52 litres fuel tank to minimize fuel problem in long rides. It consists of a large boot space of 1178 litres and wheelbase of 2519mm. The 17″ Titanium alloy wheels flavour the sportier look of the SUV. Similarly, the interior of the vehicle features Sync3 with an 8-inch floating touchscreen with Apple Carplay and Android Auto Compatibility.
Unique Selling Points of Ford EcoSports 2018
- 6-speed AT with Paddle Shift,
- Cruise Control with Adjustable Speed Limiter Device,
- Power Fold Mirrors with Puddle Lamps
- Satellite-navigation system
Ford EcoSport 2018 Key Specs
- Engine: 1.5L three-cylinder petrol, 1.5L three-cylinder turbo-petrol
- Displacement: 1496 cc
- Max Power: 90 kW @6500 rpm
- Max Torque: 150 Nm @4500 rpm
- No. of Gears: 6-speed
- Transmission: Automatic
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 52 Ltr
- Kerb Weight: 1319 Kg
Ford EcoSport 2018 Price in Nepal: Rs. 33,90,900 – Rs. 49,90,000
There are many competitors of Ford EcoSport 2018 SUV in Nepal namely, Renault Duster, Hyundai Creta and Tata Nexon. Besides, Ford EcoSport 2018 offers a variety of features including fully automatic transmission, larger interior storage options and modern technology equipped features enhancing the overall impression of the SUV. The new EcoSport 2018 is expected to be a reliable product in the Nepali Automobiles Market.
For more details about the vehicle, visit the nearest Ford Showroom or feel free to contact Ford Nepal at their official Facebook page.
- Honor 8S, with Entry-level Specs, Launched in Nepal for Rs. 12,500!Review of: Honor 8sReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On July 17, 2019Last modified:July 17, 2019Summary:Okay, there’s not…
- Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Rumored for Launch in 2019: What Should You Know?“If a commuter segment motorcycles were stylish, I’d definitely buy that!” “I want to buy…
- 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 Officially Launched: Beautiful or Ugly?Finally! Suzuki decided to give Gixxer’s the much-needed redesign. Apparently, Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 and…