GO Automobiles, the official distributor of Ford Cars in Nepal has opened the bookings for the all-new Ford EcoSport 2018 in Nepal. As mentioned on their official Facebook page, the vehicle is officially launched in Nepal and Pre-Bookings of the vehicle is available at GO Automobiles, Thapathali. Ford EcoSport 2018 price in Nepal starts from Rs. 33,90,000 to Rs. 49,90,000.
The all-new Ford EcoSport 2018 runs on a 1.5L inline Cylinder 1496cc Engine producing a maximum power of 90 kW at 6500 rpm with maximum torque of 150 Nm at 4500 rpm. Running on a 6-speed automatic transmission mode, the seating capacity of the vehicle is 5 persons. Features such as New headlights with LED daytime running lights along with a revamped grille brings the look of the EcoSport more into line.
Ford EcoSport 2018 consists of 52 litres fuel tank to minimize fuel problem in long rides. It consists of a large boot space of 1178 litres and wheelbase of 2519mm. The 17″ Titanium alloy wheels flavour the sportier look of the SUV. Similarly, the interior of the vehicle features Sync3 with an 8-inch floating touchscreen with Apple Carplay and Android Auto Compatibility.
Unique Selling Points of Ford EcoSports 2018
- 6-speed AT with Paddle Shift,
- Cruise Control with Adjustable Speed Limiter Device,
- Power Fold Mirrors with Puddle Lamps
- Satellite-navigation system
Ford EcoSport 2018 Key Specs
- Engine: 1.5L three-cylinder petrol, 1.5L three-cylinder turbo-petrol
- Displacement: 1496 cc
- Max Power: 90 kW @6500 rpm
- Max Torque: 150 Nm @4500 rpm
- No. of Gears: 6-speed
- Transmission: Automatic
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 52 Ltr
- Kerb Weight: 1319 Kg
Ford EcoSport 2018 Price in Nepal: Rs. 33,90,900 – Rs. 49,90,000
There are many competitors of Ford EcoSport 2018 SUV in Nepal namely, Renault Duster, Hyundai Creta and Tata Nexon. Besides, Ford EcoSport 2018 offers a variety of features including fully automatic transmission, larger interior storage options and modern technology equipped features enhancing the overall impression of the SUV. The new EcoSport 2018 is expected to be a reliable product in the Nepali Automobiles Market.
For more details about the vehicle, visit the nearest Ford Showroom or feel free to contact Ford Nepal at their official Facebook page.
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- TATA Altroz Launched in Nepal: Most Anticipated Hatchback Now at Killer Price!Tata Altroz is now available in Nepal. Sipradi Trading Private Limited, the authorized distributor of…
- All-new BS6 KTM Bikes Officially Launched in NepalKTM Bikes with BS6-compliant engine arrives in Nepal. Hansraj Hulaschand & Co. Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Gets a Virtual Launch in Nepal, Price Starts at 30.96 LakhsHyundai Grand i10 Nios is now available in Nepal. Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS comes as…