After several teases on Xiaomi Nepal’s official social media channels, the company has finally launched the Redmi 10 Prime in Nepal today.
Redmi 10 Prime price in Nepal is Rs. 20,999 for the 4/64GB variant and Rs. 23,999 for the 6/128GB variant. It will soon be available at all the Xiaomi authorized stores across Nepal, Daraz, and YesCart.
It is the successor of Redmi 9 Prime with an updated chipset and camera setup. What else? Let’s see!
Redmi 10 Prime Specifications
- Body: 161.95 x 75.57 x 9.56mm, 192 g
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.5 inches FHD+, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 90Hz, LCD, 20:9
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G88
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Arm Mali-G52
- Memory: 4GB RAM 64GB storage, 6GB RAM 128GB storage, eMMC 5.1
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery, Fast Charging 18W
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), Reverse charging 9W, Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Colors: Bifrost Blue, Astral White, Phantom Black
Redmi 10 Prime Price in Nepal: Rs. 20,999 (4/64GB) | Rs. 23,999 (6/128GB)
Redmi 10 Prime Overview
We get to see a new design in the Redmi 10 Prime. Instead of a vertical array of cameras in the top center, we now have a rectangular camera bump on the top left corner.
The back is very shiny and is a fingerprint magnet. It’s made out of plastic which makes it prone to scratches. Though it packs a bigger battery than the Redmi 9 Prime, it is somehow 6 grams lighter than before at 192g.
On the front, we have a punch-hole display which looks really neat and is definitely an upgrade over the water-drop notch from the Redmi 9 Prime.
The phone comes in three colors: Bifrost Blue, Astral White, and Phantom Black.
Redmi 10 Prime has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD panel with a 90Hz Adaptive refresh rate. Furthermore, it also boasts a 180Hz touch sampling rate.
Usually, the phone of this price range comes with just an HD+ display, it’s nice to see a higher resolution one on the Redmi 10 Prime.
The display has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Redmi 10 Prime is equipped with the all-new MediaTek Helio G88. This is the first smartphone to come with this chipset.
In terms of memory, the phone comes in two variants: 4GB RAM/64GB storage and 6GB RAM/128GB storage.
Redmi 10 Prime has rubberized seals and Xiaomi also claims it to be dust and splash-proof. However, it doesn’t have any official IP rating.
Redmi 10 Prime also has a stereo speaker, side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR Blaster, triple card slot (Dual Nano-SIM and a micro-SD card slot), 3.5mm headphone jack, FM Radio, and Dual Graphite sheet for better heat dissipation.
Redmi 10 Prime has a quad-camera setup comprising a 50MP main camera, 8MP ultrawide camera, 2MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor.
On the front, it has an 8MP selfie camera. Both rear and front cameras can capture videos up to 1080p 30fps.
Battery and Others
Redmi 10 Prime has a 6000mAh battery. The battery should easily last more than a day on a single charge.
The phone supports 18W fast charging but comes with a 22.5W charger in the box.
Furthermore, the Redmi 10 Prime runs on MIUI 12.5 on top of Android 11 out-of-the-box. The phone also supports 9W reverse charging.
Redmi 10 Prime Price in Nepal and Availability
Redmi 10 Prime price in Nepal is Rs. 20,999 for the 4/64GB variant and Rs. 23,999 for the 6/128GB variant. Redmi 10 Prime will be available to buy from Xiaomi authorized retail stores across Nepal, Daraz, and YesCart.
|Redmi 10 Prime||Price in Nepal|
Redmi 10 Prime brings a lot of good upgrades over the Redmi 9 Prime. It would have been the best if the phone had launched at the same price as last year’s Redmi 9 Prime.
But Redmi 10 Prime launched at a starting price of Rs. 20,999 which is a little more than what we had anticipated.
What do you think about the phone and the price? Do let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our review of the Samsung Galaxy F22 in Nepali.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Redmi 10 Prime available in Nepal?
Yes, Redmi 10 Prime is available in Nepal.
What is the price of Redmi 10 Prime in Nepal?
The Redmi 10 Prime price in Nepal is Rs. 20,999 (4/64GB) and Rs. 23,999 (6/128GB).
Where can I buy Redmi 10 Prime in Nepal?
You can buy Redmi 10 Prime from Xiaomi authorized retail stores across Nepal, Daraz, and YesCart.
What are the color options available on Redmi 10 Prime?
Redmi 10 Prime is available in Bifrost Blue, Astral White, and Phantom Black.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Confirmed: Yamaha MT 15 BS6 is Finally Launching in Nepal!Yamaha MT-15 BS6 is headed for Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the authorized distributor of Yamaha motorcycles…
- Infinix Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsInfinix is a Hong Kong-based smartphone maker that focuses on making budget phones. Infinix mobiles…
- Samsung Dashain Tihar Offer 2078: up to 35% Discount on Samsung ProductsSamsung, Nepal’s leading consumer electronics brand is giving up to 35% discount on their products…