Realme has just launched the Realme Band in Nepal. It’s the first fitness tracker from Realme which was launched in March in India. And now, it’s available in Nepal as well.
Realme Band price in Nepal is Rs. 2,999 and it’s available in black color. It is one of the affordable fitness trackers just like the Mi Band. It’s affordable but provides plenty of features.
So, what do we get with the Realme Band? Let’s take a look!
Realme Band Specifications
- Size and Weight: 19.6*11.9*240mm, 20g
- Display: 0.96-inch TFT screen, 160×80 pixel resolution
- Wrist Band: TPU
- Wrist Buckle: Plastic
- Sensors: Heart rate sensor, Rotor Vibration motor, Accelerometer
- Battery: 90mAh,10-day battery life (advertised)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2
- Charging Method: Magnetic
- Water Resistance: IP68(1.5m) Water Resistance Rating
- Alerts and Controls: Calls
- App notifications
- Os Support: Android 5.0+
Realme Band Price in Nepal: Rs. 2,999
Realme Band Overview
Realme Band looks like most other fitness trackers. It is built with plastic and has a curved body that will nicely fit on your wrist. It has a TPU strap that is detachable. The strap is 16mm wide and has an adjustable length of 152-227mm length.
The main body has a PPG optical heart rate sensor on its back and there’s a circular capacitive button below the display. You can navigate through menus, alarm, daily step count, and all the menus via a single tap of this button.
Also, it has an IP68 water-resistance. So, it’s protected against dirt, dust, and you don’t have to take it off while swimming or taking a shower.
Realme Band has a 0.96-inch TFT screen with a screen resolution of 160×80. It has the capacity to up to 65000 colors and up to 64 letters on one page. But it is not a touch display.
The smart band supports watch faces as well. You can change watch faces via the realme Link app. However, it doesn’t have a wide variety of watch faces as we get in the Realme Band 5.
Battery & Charging
Realme Band has a 90 mAh battery which Realme claims can provide up to six days of tracking with heart rate turned on.
It has a USB-A connector for hassle-free charging. You don’t need any additional charging cables. You can simply remove the strap from the top side of the display and insert the USB-A connector into the USB-A port.
Sports Tracker Modes
Realme Band gets several sports modes. There are 9 sports modes as below:
Real-Time Heart Rate and Sleep Tracker
The built-in high precision PPG optical heart rate sensor accurately measures the real-time heart rate every 5 minutes. You can disable the auto option and only manually check your pulse when you want to save battery. You can find all the heart rate data in the Realme Link app.
Along with Heart Rate monitoring, it can also track your sleep automatically. The sleep graph is available to view in the Realme Link app.
Then you also get an idle alert which reminds you to move and take a walk if you become idle for too long. Then it also has a drink reminder.
Realme Band Price in Nepal and Availability
Realme Band price in Nepal is Rs. 2,999 which puts it right against the Mi Band 3.
Realme Band has a solid design and a fairly good fitness tracking system. And, it’s charging mechanism is also quite cool but it lacks an OLED touchscreen which is available on the Mi Band 3. However, Mi Band’s screen is not a color screen. And, it also doesn’t have features like stopwatch, timer, settings page, and it also has very few watch faces.
Let’s say Realme’s software is not yet up to par when compared to that of Mi Band 3. Also, Mi Band has a bigger battery.
So, the first-gen fitness tracking from Realme Band looks decent but its competitions are better.
What are your thoughts about the Realme Band? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
More on Realme:
- Realme 6i with Helio G80 and HD+ Display Launched in Nepal
- Realme 6 with 90Hz Display and MediaTek Helio G90T Launched in Nepal
- Realme C3 with Helio G70 Chipset Launched in Nepal – Gaming Performance on Budget!
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- TATA Altroz Launched in Nepal: Most Anticipated Hatchback Now at Killer Price!Tata Altroz is now available in Nepal. Sipradi Trading Private Limited, the authorized distributor of…
- All-new BS6 KTM Bikes Officially Launched in NepalKTM Bikes with BS6-compliant engine arrives in Nepal. Hansraj Hulaschand & Co. Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Gets a Virtual Launch in Nepal, Price Starts at 30.96 LakhsHyundai Grand i10 Nios is now available in Nepal. Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS comes as…