After the launch of Poco F1, Mi Nepal did not bring any of the Poco phones until now. After a long hiatus, Mi Nepal has now launched Poco M2 in Nepal.
Poco M2 price in Nepal 2021 starts at Rs. 18,999 for the 6GB/64GB variant. It is available in 3 colors: Slate Blue, Brick Red, and Pitch Black. It is available across Authorized Mi Stores and online sites like daraz and sastodeal.
Poco M2 is a rebranded Redmi 9 which was launched some months ago in Nepal. It is basically the same phone with a different skin. Let’s take a look at it.
Poco M2 Specifications
- Body: 163.3 x 77 x 9.1 mm, 198 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.53 inches FHD IPS LCD, ~83.2% screen-to-body ratio, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~395 ppi density), Gorilla Glass 3
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Memory: 64GB/128GB 6GB RAM, eMMC 5.1
- OS: Android 10, MIUI 11
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, 28mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Video: [email protected]
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, 27mm (wide)
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery, Fast charging 18W
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass, 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Colors: Brick Red, Pitch Black, Slate Blue
Poco M2 Price in Nepal: Rs. 18,999 (6/64GB) / Rs. 19,999 (6/128GB)
Poco M2 Overview
Poco M2 looks exactly the same as the Redmi 9. It has a quad camera on the back along with a fingerprint sensor. Poco M2 has a split design on the back whereas the Redmi 9 has a circular design for the camera module.
On the front, it has the same teardrop notch on the front.
Poco M2 has a 6.53 inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The screen is protected by Gorilla Glass 3.
The screen is the same as the Redmi 9 as it boasts 395 PPI density along with a 19.5:9 screen ratio.
Poco M2 uses the Mediatek Helio G80 chipset. It’s a 12nm chipset with Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and Mali-G52 MC2 GPU. Then, it has 6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage. The Redmi 9 comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage.
It’s the same chipset used on the Redmi 9. However, the Poco M2 boasts a larger RAM than the Redmi 9 with a price bump of Rs. 1000.
In terms of camera, Poco M2 has a 13MP f/2.2 main sensor, 8MP f/2.2 Ultrawide angle sensor, 5MP macro sensor, and 2MP depth sensor.
On the front, it has an 8MP f/2.0 selfie camera.
It runs on a 5000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging. The battery should easily last more than a day. Xiaomi claims 185 hours of music playback, 31 hours of calling, and 19 hours of video playback.
Furthermore, it runs on MIUI 11 on top of Android 10. And, it has a 3.5mm headphone jack as well.
Poco M2 Price in Nepal and Availability
Poco M2 price in Nepal 2021 is Rs. 18,999 for 6/64GB and Rs. 19,999 for the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. It comes in three colors: Slate Blue, Brick Red, and Pitch Black. It is available across Authorized Mi Stores and online sites like daraz and sastodeal.
|Poco Mobile||Price in Nepal|
|Poco M2 6/64GB||Rs. 18999|
|Poco M2 6/128GB||Rs. 19999|
Poco M2 is a rebranded Redmi 9 which costs Rs. 1000 more but it provides a larger RAM. Also, it comes with an ad-free UI. Except for this, it is the same thing. However, the 6GB RAM will surely provide a slight boost for gamers.
So, if you’re a gamer then you would want to go for the Poco M2 than the Redmi 9. Else, you can go with Redmi 9.
What do you think of the price of Poco M2 in Nepal? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch the Redmi 9 review video in Nepali.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Poco M2 available in Nepal?
Yes, Poco M2 is currently available in Nepal.
What is the price of Poco M2 in Nepal?
The Poco M2 price in Nepal 2021 is Rs 18,999 (6GB+64GB).
Where can I buy Poco M2 in Nepal?
You can buy Poco M2 6/64GB and 6/128GB from authorized Mi resellers and Mi online partners like daraz and sastodeal.
What are the color options available on Poco M2?
Poco M2 is available in Slate Blue, Brick Red, and Pitch Black color.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…