POCO has launched the POCO F3 in Nepal.
POCO F3 price in Nepal is Rs. 46,999 (6/128GB) and Rs. 51,999 (8/256GB). It is now available to buy via authorized stores across Nepal.
The POCO F3 is not a totally new phone though. It is mostly a rebranded Redmi K40. Let’s take a look at it!
POCO F3 Specifications
- Body: 163.7 x 76.4 x 7.8 mm, 196 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), IP53 dust and splash protection
- Display: 6.67 inches Super AMOLED, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Memory: 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, UFS 3.1
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Front Camera: 20 MP, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4520mAh battery, Fast Charging 33W, USB Power Delivery 3.0
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum, barometer
- Colors: Arctic White, Night Black, Deep Ocean Blue
POCO F3 Price in Nepal: Rs. 46,999 (6/128GB) | Rs. 51,999 (8/256B)
POCO F3 Overview
POCO F3 uses the same design as the Redmi K40. It has a triple-camera setup on the glass rear with Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
On the front, POCO claims it has one of the tiniest punch-hole cutouts at just 2.76mm. It comes in three colors: Arctic White, Night Black, Deep Ocean Blue.
POCO F3 flaunts a 6.7 inch FHD+ E4 AMOLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate and 360Hz touch sampling rate.
The AMOLED panel boasts 1300 nits of peak brightness with 100% DCI-P3 coverage and HDR10+ support.
As expected, POCO F3 rocks a flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset. It is not the best flagship chipset of 2020, but it is still better than the Snapdragon 865/865+ albeit by a small margin.
It is a 7nm SoC with Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585) CPU and Adreno 650 GPU. Furthermore, it comes in two memory configurations: 6/128GB and 8/256GB.
POCO F3 is a 5G-ready phone and it comes with Wi-Fi 6 that provides over 270% improvement on the Wi-Fi 5. Except for these, it has a dual speaker setup with Hi-Res audio and Dolby ATMOS support.
In terms of the camera, it has a 48MP main sensor, an 8MP ultrawide angle sensor, and a 5MP macro sensor. It’s the exact same setup as the Redmi K40.
On the front, it gets a 20MP selfie camera. POCO also mentions that the F3 includes a triple microphone array that can pick up sound from all angles.
For night photos, it features Night Mode 2.0 and comes with a new One-click AI cinema video feature.
Battery & Others
This beast is powered by a moderate 4520mAh battery. POCO mentions that it can provide up to 10 hours of gaming, 14 hours of videos, and 149 hours of music.
To top it off, the included 33W charger can take it from 0 to 100% in just 52 minutes.
POCO F3 runs on MIUI 12 on top of Android 11.
POCO F3 Price in Nepal and Availability
POCO F3 price in Nepal starts at Rs. 46,999 for the 6/128GB variant. It is available in three colors: Deep Ocean Blue, Arctic White, and Night Black.
Poco is also providing one-year breakage insurance for the consumers who buy Poco F3 before 30th June 2021.
|POCO Mobile||Variant||Price in Nepal|
|POCO F3||6/128GB||Rs. 46999|
|POCO F3||8/256GB||Rs. 51999|
POCO F3 is a rebranded Redmi K40 for the most part. And, it does feature some elements from the Mi 11x as well.
All in all, it has got top-notch hardware for the price.
What do you think of the POCO F3? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our POCO X3 NFC review in Nepali.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…