OPPO is on fire right now with the launch of its two 2020 phones, the A9 2020 and A5 2020. These phones were launched at an event conducted at Hotel Radisson, yesterday.
We have already covered an article about the OPPO A9 2020. You can read it here.
Now let’s talk about the OPPO A5 2020. Th OPPO A5 2020 is quite similar to A9 2020 – it shares a number of key specifications, including a quad rear camera setup, a 5,000mAh battery, and octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC. The phone comes in two variants – one with 3GB RAM and next with 4GB RAM. For now, only the 4GB/128GB variant is launched in Nepal. The OPPO A5 2020 price in Nepal is set at Rs. 27,999 and the phone is available two color options – mirro black and dazzling white.
OPPO A5 2020 Specifications
Starting off with the design, the Oppo A5 2020 is made up of polycarbonate but still presents that glossy look on the back which makes it an appealing design. The A5 2020 sports the 6.53″ IPS LCD display with a 720p as that of A9 2020 with a waterdrop-style notch and Gorilla Glass 3+ protection. And as it goes without saying, the 720p display is a bit disappointing.Under the hood, it houses a Snapdragon 665 processor paired with 4GB of RAM. The 665 from Snapdragon has shown its dominance through phones like Redmi Note 7 Pro, Galaxy M40 and Galaxy A70. The most noteworthy feature of all is probably the 5000mAh battery. This bad boy will easily last around two days with medium usage and a day and a half with heavy usage as well. Or, just charge other devices with the reverse charging functionality!
SEE ALSO: OPPO Mobiles Price in Nepal
Moving on the second major highlight, the rear quad camera setup! The rear packs a 12MP wide main lens along with 8MP telephoto, 2MP telephoto and a 2MP macro lens. We expect this lens can produce some really great shots in great lighting condition. So, this camera should be able to capture some really great photos with excellent details. The camera also has an EIS for video stabilizations.
OPPO A5 2020 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.5 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Memory: 4/128GB; expandable up to 256GB
- Rear Quad Camera Setup: 12M(f/1.8)+8M(f/2.25)+2M(f/2.4)+2M(f/2.4)
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6.1
- Battery: Non-removable 5000 mAh battery
OPPO A5 Price in Nepal: Rs. 27,990
The OPPO A5 2020 is a sibling to the A9 2020. Both are identical in terms of display, processing capabilities and battery. However, the OPPO A9 2020 offers a better camera and extended memory. For the given price, OPPO A5 2020 competes with likes of Redmi Note 7 Pro, which ruling in this price segment.
What are you thoughts on the OPPO A5 2020? Let us know in the comments!
- Samsung Galaxy S20 and S20 Plus Price Revealed: Now Available for Pre-booking in NepalEvery year tons of phones are unboxed and amongst them are those that are phenomenal…
- Realme C3 Expected to Launch in Nepal Soon: Gaming Performance Device on Budget!Realme is a company that’s managed to create history by making just mid-range smartphones. That…
- TATA Altroz, A Unique Hatchback with Amazing Features, Launching in Nepal SoonTata Motors is an Indian company, right? Despite being a value for money brand, people…