Oppo, the company that gives you some of the craziest selfie hardware, is back with another phone, the A3S. Oppo had released phones like Oppo F7 Youth, and Oppo A83 in previous months but they were significantly more expensive than the A3S. Oppo A3S price in Nepal is below 20K, Rs. 19490 to be precise. And it comes packing dual cameras, a full-screen display with a notch, and a face unlock feature. So let’s take a look at it.The first thing we have to say is that the A3s definitely looks good for a phone under 20K. The 19:9 aspect ratio screen and the minimal bezels all make the phone look like it is more expensive than its price suggests. And love it or hate it, there’s a notch. We feel it enhances the aesthetics of the phone.
Inside, the A3s is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 which is an entry-level chipset from Qualcomm. This processor works in tandem with the Adreno 506. Apps like Facebook and YouTube will run smoothly but the multitasking experience may suffer from 2GB RAM. As for the internal storage, you’ll have to buy an external storage card the day you buy the phone.
Oppo A3s Key Specifications
- Display: 6.2-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 720×1520 pixels
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- CPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Memory: 16GB internal storage, 2GB RAM
- Primary Camera: 13 MP + 2MP
- Secondary Camera: 8 MP
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4230 mAh battery
OPPO A3s Price in Nepal: Rs. 19,490
The A3s has a dual 12MP + 2MP primary camera setup. Looking at past cameras from Oppo, it will click decent photos in good lighting conditions. Oppo made its name by marketing itself as the phone for selfie fanatics and we hope to get a good shot out of the 8MP front camera of the A3s. And you might get one as the AI 2.0 software found on the F7 and the F7 Youth make its way here. For the price, you’ll probably be satisfied with these cameras. But be sure to check it out before you buy the phone.
But, not having a fingerprint sensor is a big headache. Since it’s a budget phone I do not think you can solely rely on face unlock to work in low light or night conditions.
Oppo A3s is a good budget smartphone; 4230mAh battery and 6.2-inch screen on a budget phone is massive. While the notch and the AI camera may not be appealing for everyone, the battery certainly is eye-catching. The phone will probably last you more than a day and a half on a single charge. It will be great to see how it will perform with the combination of power efficient Snapdragon 450.
Some of the competitors of the A3S are Redmi 5, Vivo V7, and Oppo’s Oppo A71. With similar hardware, all of the phones mentioned above are priced under Rs. 20,000 except the Vivo V7. Once the phone makes it out, we will see how it performs against its competitors.
SEE ALSO: OPPO Mobiles Price in Nepal
- iTel Mobile Launches A32F with Android Oreo in Nepal at Rs. 10,125
- Vivo Y85 with 4GB RAM and Notch Display Launching on Mid-August in Nepal
- OnePlus 6 Now Available in New Colors in Nepal – Midnight Black, Red and White
- Vivo S1 Pro Review: Better Camera than its Predecessor, But Still Lacks PerformanceVivo S series made it to Nepal in August 2019 with the launch of Vivo…
- Honda Unicorn CB 150 ABS Launched in Nepal: A Perfect Fit for a Commuter?Honda Unicorn has been one of the most popular commuter segment motorcycles in Nepal. Moreover,…
- Brighsun e-Buses, with Range of 1018 KM, Coming to Nepal in Two Months!Everyone thought it was impossible until someone did it. And then, everybody started doing it…