Vivo Nepal has finally launched its mid-budget smartphone, Vivo V7 in Nepal. The smartphone was unveiled amidst a launch event conducted at Hotel Yak and Yeti, Kathmandu, yesterday. Like, OPPO devices, this smartphone also comes with the main focus on the camera. Vivo V7 Price in Nepal is set Rs. 29,990.
“V7 is the result of Vivo’s ongoing effort in understanding the needs of today’s young people, as the company continues its growth trajectory and international expansion by providing stylish and dynamic products.”, reads the Press Release.
Manokamana Pvt. Ltd. is appointed as the authorized distributors for Vivo products in Nepal. While the pre-booking for V7 has already started, you can get your hands on the device starting December 7, 2017.
Vivo V7 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 with a quad-core processor clocked at 1.8GHz. The smartphone comes with 5.57 inch IPS HD LCD display. The internal storage is 32GB which is expandable via microSD. It has 4GB RAM and Adreno 506 graphics. The battery is non-removable with Li-Ion 3000 mAh capacity.
The camera is the main selling point, 16MP rear-camera is f/2.0 with standard features and LED. The front-camera is remarkable 24MP, f/2.0 aperture.
Vivo V7 Key Specifications
- Display – 5.7 inches IPS HD LCD display
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- CPU – Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU – Adreno 506
- Memory – 32GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage (up to 256GB), 4GB RAM
- OS – Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- Primary Camera – 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 24 MP, f/2.0
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
Vivo V7 Price in Nepal: Rs. 29,990
Vivo V7 is a mid-range smartphone with decent specs. It features a powerful Snapdragon processor for smooth performance. The device is snappy and responsive during the heavy tasks. It follows the trends with 18:9 display. The camera seems to be the prime focus of this device. It has standard features for its rear-camera. But the front is 24MP! It has been definitely tweaked for selfie-lovers. Fun OS has been tweaked with small features like Smart Split.
There are few drawbacks with this device. The large display is only 720p. It does not fully utilize 18:9 screen. This large display also increases power consumption. Mere Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery will not be enough.
Vivo V7 has been well-received both commercially & critically. Clearly, it lacks some decent features. But it will definitely satisfy normal-day users. Worth giving a look at!
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 Launched in Nepal, Priced at Rs. 5.69 LakhsHusqvarna Vitpilen 250 and Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 is now available in Nepal! Hansraj Hulaschand &…
- Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Launched in Nepal: Priced Well!Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 and Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 is now in Nepal! Hansraj Hulaschand & Co.…
- TATA Altroz Launched in Nepal: Most Anticipated Hatchback Now at Killer Price!Tata Altroz is now available in Nepal. Sipradi Trading Private Limited, the authorized distributor of…