By the numbers:
- In February, there were 38.25 million subscribers and in March there were 37.29 million subscribers.
- At mid-march, the country had mobile voice subscriber base of 37.29 million users. Out of which, 35.26 million were GSM users, and 2.03 million used Nepal Telecom‘s CDMA service.
- Also, there were 13.3 million broadband service subscribers and the broadband penetration was at 45.67%.
- Ncell Launches Music Station Service
- Nepal Telecom Announces New ADSL Tariff
- Ncell Earns 1 Billion Rupees in Revenue From Data Services
Collateral-free and Paperless “FoneLoan” is a New Drive in the Banking SectorThe lending landscape has been changing with the increasing adoption of digitization among banks and…
Draft e-Commerce Bill: Major Highlights and Issues Raised by the StakeholdersThe smartphone revolution and increasing internet penetration is creating fertile ground for the e-commerce market.…
It’s Official! POCO X3 Pro with Snapdragon 860 Finally Launched in NepalPOCO has launched the POCO X3 Pro in Nepal. Poco X3 Pro price in Nepal…
Mi Band 6 with SpO2 Sensor Launched in NepalXiaomi updates its fitness tracker lineup with the launch of Mi Band 6 in Nepal.…
Covid-19 Vaccination Online Registration in Nepal Opens for 18+: Here’s How-to RegisterMinistry of Health and Population has opened an online registration form for the vaccine against…