By the numbers:
- In February, there were 38.25 million subscribers and in March there were 37.29 million subscribers.
- At mid-march, the country had mobile voice subscriber base of 37.29 million users. Out of which, 35.26 million were GSM users, and 2.03 million used Nepal Telecom‘s CDMA service.
- Also, there were 13.3 million broadband service subscribers and the broadband penetration was at 45.67%.
- Ncell Launches Music Station Service
- Nepal Telecom Announces New ADSL Tariff
- Ncell Earns 1 Billion Rupees in Revenue From Data Services
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Oppo Teases the Launch of Oppo F21 Pro in NepalSmartphone brand Oppo is set to launch the Oppo F21 Pro, its latest F series…
GWM Wingle 5 Launches in Nepal: Pickup Truck Build for Real World!GWM Wingle 5 is now available in Nepal. VG Impex Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…
Narzo 50A Prime with Unisoc Tiger T612 and FHD Display Launched in NepalRealme Nepal has launched the Realme Narzo 50A Prime in Nepal. The Realme Narzo 50A…