According to the data obtained from Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA), in March the total number of telephony subscribers of Nepal decreased by 90 thousand as compared to February statistics.
By the numbers:
- In February, there were 38.25 million subscribers and in March there were 37.29 million subscribers.
- At mid-march, the country had mobile voice subscriber base of 37.29 million users. Out of which, 35.26 million were GSM users, and 2.03 million used Nepal Telecom‘s CDMA service.
- Also, there were 13.3 million broadband service subscribers and the broadband penetration was at 45.67%.
- Ncell Launches Music Station Service
- Nepal Telecom Announces New ADSL Tariff
- Ncell Earns 1 Billion Rupees in Revenue From Data Services
Big News: McDonald’s Launches Delivery Service in Nepal with FoodmanduHIGHLIGHTS McDonald’s has partnered with Foodmandu to exclusively deliver its menu items in Nepal. Nepali…
Honda Aviator 110 Price in Nepal (April 2023 Updated)HIGHLIGHTS Honda Aviator price in Nepal is Rs. 2.35 Lakhs. It is available in a…
Honda Unicorn 150 Price in Nepal (April 2023 Updated)HIGHLIGHTS Honda Unicorn 150 price in Nepal is Rs. 3.08 Lakhs. It comes in Black,…