Ncell has launched a new service called Music Station. It will allow the users to listen to music on their mobile devices without an internet connection.
According to Ncell, a unique feature of this service is that the application tracks songs heard by the subscriber over time and plays a selection based on previously heard songs. It also offers the additional functionality of dedicated tracks, adding a playlist, song searches, recording your own song and best user recorded songs.
Why it matters:
Since the Yonder Music app was shut down globally recently, this service might be intended to fill its place.
Also Read: Ncell Offers Free Streaming on YouTube Go
To subscribe to the service:
- Ncell customers can access Music station service by just dialing 17140. It is a toll-free number.
Once you have accessed the service you can choose from the following pack options:
|Pack Type||Validity (In Day/Event)||Price Point (Including Tax)||Free Minutes|
|Recurring/ Non-Recurring||7||Rs 15||150|
|Recurring/Non Recurring||30||Rs 50||500|
- Multiple subscriptions are not allowed.
- After the pack is finished, Ncell will charge the customer at the rate of Rs. 3 per 30 minutes of music.
- You can also activate music station by dialing *17140*5#.
- In order to search for songs, dial 17140 then press 5.
To check the balance on the service pack:
- Type BAL and send it to 17140.
- Or, call 17140 and press 2.
- YONDERING OFF: Growth Didn’t Mean Stability
- Yonder Music Nepal Shuts Down
- Ncell Offers Free Streaming on YouTube Go