Smart Cell, the third largest telecom service provider in Nepal, has come with reasonable rates for international calls.
- Smart Cell has started per second billing plan on International calls.
- This means that users only need to pay for the exact number of seconds that they spend on a call.
- It is the first time such an offer has been made by a telecom service provider.
- The rates for different countries are as follows (inclusive of taxes):
|Group A||4||USA, Canada, China|
|Group B||5||India, South Korea, Denmark, Hong Kong|
|Group C||8||Malaysia, Bangladesh|
|Group D||10||Singapore, Australia|
|Group E||16||Bhutan, Japan|
|Group G||25||Saudi Arabia|
|Group H||31||UAE, Qatar, Israel|
- Users can activate the offer by dialling *141*1*5#.
- Users will incur a charge of Rs. 33, and the tariff rate will be valid for 30 days.
- For more details, visit the official website.
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch with M1 Pro Price Dropped in NepalGenXT, the official distributor of Apple in Nepal, has dropped the price of the MacBook…
Suzuki Avenis 125 Launch is Happening Next Week in Nepal!Suzuki Avenis 125 launch is finally happening in Nepal. VG Suzuki, the authorized distributor of…
Oppo F21 Pro with Fibreglass Leather Design Launched in NepalSmartphone brand Oppo has launched the Oppo F21 Pro, its latest F series phone, in…