Smart Cell, the third largest telecom service provider in Nepal, has come with reasonable rates for international calls.
- Smart Cell has started per second billing plan on International calls.
- This means that users only need to pay for the exact number of seconds that they spend on a call.
- It is the first time such an offer has been made by a telecom service provider.
- The rates for different countries are as follows (inclusive of taxes):
|Group A||4||USA, Canada, China|
|Group B||5||India, South Korea, Denmark, Hong Kong|
|Group C||8||Malaysia, Bangladesh|
|Group D||10||Singapore, Australia|
|Group E||16||Bhutan, Japan|
|Group G||25||Saudi Arabia|
|Group H||31||UAE, Qatar, Israel|
- Users can activate the offer by dialling *141*1*5#.
- Users will incur a charge of Rs. 33, and the tariff rate will be valid for 30 days.
- For more details, visit the official website.