Smart Cell, the third largest telecom service provider in Nepal, has come with reasonable rates for international calls.
- Smart Cell has started per second billing plan on International calls.
- This means that users only need to pay for the exact number of seconds that they spend on a call.
- It is the first time such an offer has been made by a telecom service provider.
- The rates for different countries are as follows (inclusive of taxes):
|Group A||4||USA, Canada, China|
|Group B||5||India, South Korea, Denmark, Hong Kong|
|Group C||8||Malaysia, Bangladesh|
|Group D||10||Singapore, Australia|
|Group E||16||Bhutan, Japan|
|Group G||25||Saudi Arabia|
|Group H||31||UAE, Qatar, Israel|
- Users can activate the offer by dialling *141*1*5#.
- Users will incur a charge of Rs. 33, and the tariff rate will be valid for 30 days.
- For more details, visit the official website.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Ford Figo Automatic Launched: Two New Variants Enter Nepal!Ford Figo Automatic is now available in Nepal. Go Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…
- Poco X3 Pro Review: Awesome Gaming Performance on BudgetPros 120Hz IPS Display Awesome Performance Good Battery 33W Fast Charging Cons Thick for a…
- NIU UQim Electric Moped Launched in NepalNIU UQim is the latest NIU scooter launched for the Nepali market. Eco Infinity Pvt.…