Why it matters:
- NCSI is a tool which measures the preparedness of countries to prevent cyber threats and manage cyber incidents.
- The NCSI Score shows the percentage the country received from the maximum value of the indicators.
- According to the score received, the state of cybersecurity in Nepal is very critical. The 12.99 score indicates that Nepal has been providing very little interest in cybersecurity.
- The NCSI ranked France first with a score of 83.12 while Germany and Estonia ranked second and third securing scores of 83.12 and 81.82 respectively.
- Global Cyber Security Summit 2018 to Take Place on July 27 and 28
- Threat Report 2017: Current State and Vulnerability of Cyber Security of Nepal
- Nepal and Cyber Security: A REVIEW
vivo Y51 2020 with 8GB RAM and 48MP Triple Camera Launched in Nepalvivo recently launched vivo Y51 in the international market. And, vivo now has officially launched…
2021 BS6 Suzuki Dzire Launched in Nepal: Price Starts at Rs. 34.29 Lakhs2021 Suzuki Dzire is now available in Nepal. CG MotoCorp, the authorized distributor of Suzuki…
Apple AirPods Max Available for Pre-Order in Nepal: Premium Price!On December 8, Apple announced its first over-ear noise-canceling headphone called AirPods Max. And now…