Nepal has been under complete lockdown since March 23rd. We are cooped up in our own homes and it’s best to do so unless you need to buy the essentials. We have a term for it as well; its called social distancing. It greatly affects our way of life as we cannot do things like we are used to.
Previously, if you wanted to top up your phone you could run out and get recharge cards. But it’s not the case now, it’s best if you top it up online. But what if you don’t have access to digital payment services? Well, for exactly such situations Ncell has recently introduced a new “Use Service, Pay Later” offer.
Ncell’s Use Service, Pay Later Offer
In a bid to ensure that its customers have access to services for communication during this crisis, Ncell has been providing this pack to customers since Friday (April 17).
Under this offer, if you do not have any main balance or if your balance is less than Rs 5, you can take this pack on credit.
With this pack, you will get 250 MB data, 25 mins on-net talk time, and 25 on-net SMS service. However, the voice call and SMS service can be used within the Ncell network only. Also, you can only use this service from 9 PM to 9 AM. Data volume, talk time, and SMS under this pack will remain valid for 7 days after the activation.
But not everyone can take advantage of this offer. To be eligible for this offer you need to fulfill the following two criteria:
- You must have subscribed to Ncell Sim Card at least two months ago
- You must have remained inactive for last one month
Ncell says that this offer is targeted to 36 lakhs customers of Ncell who have not used voice, data, or SMS service for the last one month after lockdown and those who have less than Rs 5 main balance.
Considering that customers might be facing difficulty in topping up their mobile balance, it’s a really good offer. Though you can call and send SMS within the Ncell network only, it’s still good than nothing.
How to subscribe to the offer?
First and foremost you need to fulfill the criteria mentioned previously. If you meet those criteria, simply dial *9988*55# or *9988# then select the option to subscribe to the pack.
Besides this offer incurs future charges. When customers recharge their balance, only the associated cost of the pack will be deducted from the recharged balance amount. There is no service charge for the pack.
In addition, Ncell has also extended the validity of the Stay Home data pack from 7 days to 10 days. You can subscribe to Stay Home data pack of 15GB at just Rs. 230 (Rs. 293.69 including taxes).
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…