Nepal has been under complete lockdown since March 23rd. We are cooped up in our own homes and it’s best to do so unless you need to buy the essentials. We have a term for it as well; its called social distancing. It greatly affects our way of life as we cannot do things like we are used to.
Previously, if you wanted to top up your phone you could run out and get recharge cards. But it’s not the case now, it’s best if you top it up online. But what if you don’t have access to digital payment services? Well, for exactly such situations Ncell has recently introduced a new “Use Service, Pay Later” offer.
Ncell’s Use Service, Pay Later Offer
In a bid to ensure that its customers have access to services for communication during this crisis, Ncell has been providing this pack to customers since Friday (April 17).
Under this offer, if you do not have any main balance or if your balance is less than Rs 5, you can take this pack on credit.
With this pack, you will get 250 MB data, 25 mins on-net talk time, and 25 on-net SMS service. However, the voice call and SMS service can be used within the Ncell network only. Also, you can only use this service from 9 PM to 9 AM. Data volume, talk time, and SMS under this pack will remain valid for 7 days after the activation.
But not everyone can take advantage of this offer. To be eligible for this offer you need to fulfill the following two criteria:
- You must have subscribed to Ncell Sim Card at least two months ago
- You must have remained inactive for last one month
Ncell says that this offer is targeted to 36 lakhs customers of Ncell who have not used voice, data, or SMS service for the last one month after lockdown and those who have less than Rs 5 main balance.
Considering that customers might be facing difficulty in topping up their mobile balance, it’s a really good offer. Though you can call and send SMS within the Ncell network only, it’s still good than nothing.
How to subscribe to the offer?
First and foremost you need to fulfill the criteria mentioned previously. If you meet those criteria, simply dial *9988*55# or *9988# then select the option to subscribe to the pack.
Besides this offer incurs future charges. When customers recharge their balance, only the associated cost of the pack will be deducted from the recharged balance amount. There is no service charge for the pack.
In addition, Ncell has also extended the validity of the Stay Home data pack from 7 days to 10 days. You can subscribe to Stay Home data pack of 15GB at just Rs. 230 (Rs. 293.69 including taxes).
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…