Ncell has introduced a new campaign to offer more value to customers on voice and data packs after the recent increase in Telecommunication Service Charges (TSC) from 17th July. The company claimed that some the charges of some products and services remain unchanged even after the increase in TSC.
The company aims to increase transparency on tariff by providing necessary information about the tariff plans exclusive of taxes.
Why it matters:
- According to the company, the standard per minute call is still Rs 1.99 excluding taxes, it has also not made any changes to the rate for SMS, Pay As You Go Rate of data, Ssaapati service, and postpaid service packs.
- The new campaign of the company is to give more value to customers on daily, 3-day, weekly, and monthly packs.
- The company has cut off tariff before tax in SMS packs, international roaming and roaming packs, biz plans, and Koseli service to partially reduce the impact of the increased TSC rate.
From this fiscal year starting from 19th July, the government has increased the TSC to 13% on voice and other telecom services and also levied 13% TSC in internet service.
- Ncell Contributed $692 million to Nepal’s GDP in 2017: Axiata
- Ncell Offers Free Streaming on YouTube Go
- Ncell Introduces Sahi Data Pack
Fonepay and NPCI Launch Cross-Border QR Payments for Nepal-India TransactionsUpdate February 29th, 2024: Starting February 28, 2024, Indian tourists in Nepal can pay by…
Honor X8b with 512GB Storage Now Available in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Honor X8b with 512GB storage is now available for purchase in Nepal. It is…
Kollter ES1 Pro Electric Dirt Bikes Now in Nepal: Officially Launching Soon!HIGHLIGHTS Kollter ES1 Pro price in Nepal is Rs. 7,75,000. Kollter Dirt Bikes are ready…