By the numbers:
- Ncell’s data usage this year was 27.7 million GB compared to 12 million GB a year earlier. This increase helped Ncell to get a total of 17.9 percent revenue growth.
- This year, 44 percent of Ncell consumers bought various data packs introduced by the company and the number of customers itself increased by 10.9 percent.
- Currently Ncell 4G is available in 21 cities and Ncell itself has 16.43 million customers.
- Ncell’s total revenue, however, fell from Rs. 58.65 billion last year to Rs. 58.54 billion in 2017.
- Ncell 4G is Now Available in 21 Cities Across Nepal
- Ncell Earns 1 Billion Rupees in Revenue From Data Services
- Ncell Introduces Online Recharge Service
Read all the tech news of TechLekh. Stay updated!
Nagarik App, Nepal Government’s Initiation to Digitize Public ServicesNagarik app, which crossed 300 thousand downloads in just less than a week of its…
POCO X3 NFC Review: Almost a Perfect Mid-rangerPros Durable Build Good 120Hz IPS Display Good Performance Above-average Camera Performance Decent Battery 33W…
Infinix Note 8i with Helio G80 Launched in Nepal Exclusively via DarazInfinix has been launching plenty of smartphones in Nepal since 2020. Infinix Hot 9 Play…
Jawa Classic Review: Almost Perfect in all Regards!Pros Premium Metal Feel Body Retro Look with Chrome Finishing Practical Features BS6-compliant FI Engine…