Ncell, for the first time in Nepal, has introduced online recharge service. This service allows customers to use Visa, Mastercard and UnionPay debit and credit cards to top-up their prepaid mobiles and pay post-paid mobile bills.
The service introduced on 12th December 2017 has been provided to enhance customer experience using digital solutions. Through the provided platform any Ncell number can be recharged using recharge card PIN. Customers can also use the online recharge service through Ncell app.
The steps to be followed for the recharge/ bill payment is as follows:
- Visit website payment.ncell.axiata.com
- Select debit/credit card recharge
- Fill details (mobile number to recharge, amount to be topped-up, card number)
Ncell has always been taking initiatives for better customer experience. For example, the company has been operating online chat service and addressing queries and issues of customers raised in social media platforms.
The new feature of online recharge is laudable as well. Let’s see how long it takes Nepal Telecom to catch up on these features.
- Best 125cc Scooters in Nepal: Features and SpecsMotorcycles come with an array of choices with different performance and features on offer. In…
- Best Bikes Under 2 Lakhs in Nepal: Features and SpecsCompared to a few years ago, the two-wheeler market has changed drastically. Both bikes and…
- Apple iPhone 12 Pre-Order in Nepal to Start This Week in NepalApple launched the iPhone 12 series a month ago that includes iPhone 12 mini, iPhone…