After its launch in India, Micromax IN 2b is also set to launch soon in Nepal.
Micromax IN 2b is the successor of IN 1b which was launched last year. It brings a totally new Unisoc chipset and a dual-camera setup on a budget.
So, let’s take a brief look at it.
Micromax IN 2b Specifications
- Body: 164.3 x 75.7 x 8.6 mm, 190 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.52 inches IPS LCD, 720 x 1600 pixels
- Chipset: Unisoc T610 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52
- Memory: 64GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 6GB RAM
- OS: Android 11
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/3.0″, 1.12µm, PDAF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Video: [email protected]
- Front Camera: 5 MP, f/2.2
- Video: Unspecified
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Colors: Blue, Black, Green
Micromax IN 2b Price in Nepal: TBD
Micromax IN 2b Overview
Micromax IN 2b has a standard design with a polycarbonate body. It has a dual camera setup on the rear flanked by a fingerprint sensor.
On the front, it has a teardrop notch and it comes in three colors: Blue, Black, and Green.
IN 2b flaunts a 6.52 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
The screen-to-body ratio is almost 82.5% and its peak brightness is 400 nits.
Inside, it rocks a Unisoc T610 (12 nm) chipset paired with 4/6GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
The Unisoc T610 chipset has an Octa-core (2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and Mali-G52 GPU.
The chipset looks much more powerful than the Helio G25 and Helio G35 that we usually see in this price segment.
For cameras, IN 2b gets a dual-camera setup on the rear with a 13MP primary sensor and a 2MP depth sensor.
On the front, it has a 5MP sensor for selfies. And, the rear camera can capture videos up to 1080p 30fps.
The IN 2b is powered by a huge 5000mAh battery paired with a 10W charger.
Furthermore, it runs on stock Android 11.
Micromax IN 2b Price in Nepal and Availability
Micromax IN 2b is priced at INR 7,999 and INR 8,999 in India. It will be available for purchase from 6th August. So, we expect the Micromax IN 2b price in Nepal to be around Rs. 14,000 in Nepal.
|Micromax In 2b Variants||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|4/64GB||INR 7999||NPR 14000|
|6/64GB||INR 8999||NPR 16000|
IN 2b looks like a very good budget smartphone from Micromax. Though the Unisoc chipset is not used by major smartphone company’s the Unisoc T610 has a pretty good CPU and GPU.
Overall, IN 2b is a competent budget smartphone.
What do you think of the Micromax IN 2b? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our review of the Poco X3 Pro in Nepali.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Confirmed: Yamaha MT 15 BS6 is Finally Launching in Nepal!Yamaha MT-15 BS6 is headed for Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the authorized distributor of Yamaha motorcycles…
- Infinix Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsInfinix is a Hong Kong-based smartphone maker that focuses on making budget phones. Infinix mobiles…
- Samsung Dashain Tihar Offer 2078: up to 35% Discount on Samsung ProductsSamsung, Nepal’s leading consumer electronics brand is giving up to 35% discount on their products…