Rai Motors, the official distributor Hunter and Lemoto bikes in Nepal, is all set to launch its all-new scooter ‘Lemoto Sweety 125’ in the Nepali market. Earlier after introducing three model of Hunter bikes, the company has now come up with a new British two-wheeler, Lemoto scooters. The Lemoto Sweety 125 price in Nepal is set Rs. 2,10,000. The scooter is currently available for booking and is expected to officially launch anytime soon this month.
Lemoto Sweety is a stylish and comfortable 125cc scooter. Built on a 4-stroke engine, power delivery in this vehicle is both instant and smooth. It is the perfect everyday ride with comfort and style. It comes in three color variants, Matt Red, Matt Blue and Matt Black. For the additional safety, this vehicle is equipped with front disc braking system.
Rai Motors is planning to launch the scooter in 18 cities of Nepal. With the launch of this scooter, they will also be providing an introductory discount of Rs. 10,000 on every the purchase. Furthermore, two new models of Lemoto Scooters, Ana 125 and L77 125 are on its way to Nepal. With the launch of these scooters, Lemoto will be officially marking its presence in the Nepalese automobile market.
Lemoto Sweety 125 Key Specifications
- Displacement: 125cc
- Power: 9.5 Bhp
- Torque: 12 Nm @6500 rpm
- Fuel capacity: 5 Ltr
- Average Mileage: 40 kmpl
- Braking: Front Disc, Rear Drum
- Kerb Weight: 107 kgs
Lemoto Sweety 125 Price in Nepal: Rs. 2,10,000.
For more details about the Lemoto and Hunter bikes, feel free to contact Rai Motors at the given numbers: +977-1-4410062/4427970.
- Mahindra Launches its New Scooter ‘Gusto RS’ in Nepal
- Terra Motors Electric Scooter Acuto Launched in Nepal at Rs. 2,35,000
- Moto Guzzi Italian Bikes to Launch Soon in Nepal
Reall all the latest auto news on TechLekh. Stay updated!
- TVS Scooter Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsTVS Scooter is one of the popular scooter brands in Nepal. The scooter ranges from…
- KTM Duke 200 BS6 Pre-Booking Opens in Nepal: What’s New in BS6 Version?KTM Bikes with BS6 compliant engines are coming to Nepal! After months of anticipation, KTM…
- Entry Level Realme C11 with Helio G35 to Launch Soon in NepalRealme recently launched phones like Realme 6 and Realme 6i. And now they are going…