KTM is going to continue that trend with the launch of all-new KTM RC 125 in India. This is going to be the second KTM bikes in this category. As always, it’s still exciting and intriguing to witness something like this. Why? Excitement because it brings another great addition to the already solid RC lineup. And, intriguing because of its “affordability” on the price.
KTM RC 125 Overview
Talking about the engine, KTM RC 125 will feature the same engine as in KTM Duke 125. So, it is powered by a 125cc liquid-cooled FI-engine mated to a 6-speed gearbox. Furthermore, it can produce a max power of 14.5BHP and max torque of 12Nm.
Ironically, the powertrain numbers are strong enough to rival other 150cc motorcycles. Plus, the 6-speed gearbox is kind of a nice touch.
Talking about the suspension, you will get the usual USD front suspension and 10-step adjustable mono-shock suspension. As for the features, you will get same as the rest of RC siblings, like the Projector headlamps, LED lights, triple clamp handlebar setup, all-digital instrument console along with the single-channel Bosch ABS.
KTM RC 125 Styling
The overall styling looks far more superior than any other KTM lineups. Inspired by the “Moto GP” gene, the color and the design look much more aggressive and sportier. Despite being a fully faired bike, it still gives off a naked-street vibe. It looks so familiar, yet so very different!
KTM RC 125 comes in two color variants: Orange-Black and White-Black!
I am going, to be honest here. While it is difficult to put in words, trust me, the design is absolutely mind-boggling!
Will KTM RC 125 Launch in Nepal?
Okay, I have some bad news.
Initially, KTM Duke 125 wasn’t planned to launch in Nepal. Fortunately, the company changed its mind in the last minute. And, KTM Duke 125 is going to be showcased at NADA Auto Show 2019.
With KTM Duke 125 entering the Nepali market, it is going to be truly revolutionary. This brings out the possibility that KTM RC 125 might launch in Nepal!
That’s all the good news you need to hear! So, let’s imagine on the price, taking reference to its bigger siblings.
What will be KTM RC 125 price in Nepal?
Well, KTM RC 125 price in Nepal would be somewhere between Rs. 3 – 5 Lakhs (wild guess). Unfortunately, it is just a guess at time point. However, with the launch of KTM Duke 125, we’d get a more realistic idea then.
Finally, KTM Duke 125 is confirmed to launch in Nepal at NADA Auto Show 2019. Be sure to visit the event, to see it in person!
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…