Code for Nepal has organized a short video competition, Kata Nepali, for Nepalis living in Nepal or abroad. The competition is organized with the intention to encourage people to use available digital tools like a cellphone, computer, iPad and social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
Participants need to upload their videos to YouTube and submit the link in the form to be filled. Participants can create and upload a short documentary, a visual story, a poem, a song or a single act or compose oratory to answer the question – What is your vision and aspiration for Nepal?.
The video to stand first will receive a cash prize of Rs. 20,000. Similarly, the second winner will receive a prize of Rs. 7,000 and Rs 3,000 for the shall be given to the third winner.
The rules for the competition are as follows:
- There is no charge or fee to participate in this competition.
- The video should respond to the question: What is your vision and aspiration for Nepal?
- The video should not be longer than 3 minutes. Videos can be in Bhojpuri, English, Maithili, Nepali, or Tamang.
- Stealing or copying others work is plagiarism, and those submissions will automatically disqualify participants from the competition.
- Participants can submit only one video for consideration.
- Group submission is permitted under team lead name.
- Code for Nepal’s staff, interns, advisors, and their relatives are not eligible to apply.
The deadline for submission is 31st December 2017 and the final result will be announced on 14th February 2018.
Learn more about Kata Nepali competition on this link.
- Brighsun e-Buses, with Range of 1018 KM, Coming to Nepal in Two Months!Everyone thought it was impossible until someone did it. And then, everybody started doing it…
- EXCLUSIVE: Realme 5i to Officially Launch in Nepal on January 22With the end of 2019, a lot of companies won some battles but lost the…
- Oppo A9 2020 Review: Good Design and Battery Life, Average PerformanceOppo A9 2020 is a brand new phone from Oppo. Oppo A5 2020 and Oppo…