Among many automobile brands in the world, Jeep needs little to no introduction. It is an iconic 4×4 sports utility vehicle for the past 70 years. The readers might recognize Jeep Wrangler which was popularized due to its appearance in Jurassic Park in 1993. Other Jeep vehicles include Compass, Renegade, and Cherokee. Each vehicle specifically designed and built for a unique experience.
Jeep’s current product range consists solely of sport utility vehicles and off-road vehicles. Some of the production vehicles—such as the Grand Cherokee— reach into the luxury SUV segment, Wrangler—reach into adventure off-road segment, and Compass—provides a mix of affordability and luxury. This is the list of all the Jeep cars available in Nepal along with their key specifications.
(Price Updated as of March 28, 2019)
|Jeep Car Price in Nepal (Petrol Variant)||Price|
|LIMITED M.Air DDCT AT||Rs. 8850000|
|LIMITED(O) M.Air DDCT AT||Rs. 9190000|
|LIMITED PLUS M.Air DDCT||Rs. 9890000|
|Jeep Car Price in Nepal (Diesel Variant)||Price|
|LONGITUDE (O)||Rs. 8290000|
|LIMITED 4X2||Rs. 8940000|
|LIMITED 4X2(O)||Rs. 9140000|
|LIMITED 4X4||Rs. 9690000|
|LIMITED PLUS 4X2||Rs. 9790000|
|LIMITED 4X4(O)||Rs. 9890000|
|LIMITED PLUS 4X4||Rs. 10590000|
Jeep Cars Price in Nepal
Jeep Compass comes in both petrol and diesel variant. Moreover, it powered by a 1.4L Multi-air petrol engine and 2.0L MultiJet diesel engine producing max power of 162PS and 173PS, max torque of 250Nm and 350Nm respectively. The performance adds up to 16kmpl in mileage (with 60-liter fuel tank) while reaching the top speed of 186km/h.
Going into the suspension, it’s a McPherson Strut with Lower Control Arm Disc in the front and Multi-Link Suspension with Strut Assembly on the back. It gets a 16-inch radial tubeless tires with Disc brake. Furthermore, the petrol engine gets six-speed gearbox in manual, and seven-speed gear in automatic. Unfortunately, diesel variant is only available in the six-speed manual gearbox with drive modes for snow, sand, and mud.
Inside, it comes with abundance list of features. It is equipped with Day/Night Rearview Mirror, ABS, TCS, Central Locking, ESP, AC, Heater, Infotainment System and much more. It’s has a seating capacity of 5 and a large boot space of 408-liters.
Jeep Compass is available in six different colors: Vocal White, Minimal Grey, Magnesia Grey, Hydro Blue, Exotica Red, and Brilliant Black.
Jeep Compass 2018 Key Specifications (Base variant)
- Engine: 1.4L MultiAir Turbo Petrol / 2.0L MultiJet Turbo Diesel
- Displacement: 1368cc
- Mileage: 16 kmpl
- Transmission: 6-speed manual / 7-speed automatic
- Max Power: 160BHP at 3750 RPM
- Max Torque: 250 NM at 1750 RPM
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 60L
- Ground Clearance: 178 mm
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Curb Weight: 1537kg
- Brakes: Disk (Front) & Drum (Rear), ABS
- Safety: Airbags, ABS, EBD, TCS, ESP, BA
Jeep Compass 2018 Price in Nepal (Sports M.Air – Petrol): Rs. 70,90,000
Other Variants (Petrol):
- Jeep Compass 2018 Price in Nepal (Limited M.Air DDCT AT): Rs. 88,50,000
- Jeep Compass 2018 Price in Nepal (Limited[O] M.Air DDCT AT): Rs. 91,90,000
- Jeep Compass 2018 Price in Nepal (LIMITED PLUS M.Air DDCT): Rs. 98,90,000
Other Variants (Diesel):
- Jeep Compass 2018 Price in Nepal (Sport): Rs. 77,90,000
- Jeep Compass 2018 Price in Nepal (Longitude): Rs. 80,90,000
- Jeep Compass 2018 Price in Nepal (Longitude [O]): Rs. 82,90,000
- Jeep Compass 2018 Price in Nepal (Limited 4×2): Rs. 89,40,000
- Jeep Compass 2018 Price in Nepal (Limited 4×2 [O]): Rs. 91,40,000
- Jeep Compass 2018 Price in Nepal (Limited 4×4): Rs 96,90,000
- Jeep Compass 2018 Price in Nepal (Limited 4×4 [O]): Rs. 98,90,000
- Jeep Compass 2018 Price in Nepal (LIMITED PLUS 4X2): Rs. 97,90,000
- Jeep Compass 2018 Price in Nepal (LIMITED PLUS 4X4): Rs. 1,05,90,000
Among many available internationally, Jeep Compass becomes the first ever Jeep to enter Nepali automobile market. Unlike other generic SUVs on the market, Compass is different. It tries to give you the best of both worlds; off-roading powerhouse and a luxury machine. Where on earth are you going to find that combination? Although I do wish, Jeep eventually brings Grand Cherokee in Nepal. But again, Grand Cherokee would be a little too luxurious, at least for the Nepali auto market.
We reported that more Jeep vehicles were expected to make its way into Nepal. Moreover, Jeep Wrangler was rumored to be next on the list! Unfortunately, we haven’t heard any development so far. But when do, we’ll be sure to update our list!
Jeep Showroom in Nepal
Morang Auto Works Pvt. Ltd. is the authorized distributors of Jeep cars in Nepal. Currently, there is only one showroom for Jeep in Nepal. It is located at Naxal (opposite of Narayan Chaur). For more information or inquiries, you can contact at 9801145545 or +977-1-4445545.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 and S20 Plus Price Revealed: Now Available for Pre-booking in NepalEvery year tons of phones are unboxed and amongst them are those that are phenomenal…
- Realme C3 Expected to Launch in Nepal Soon: Gaming Performance Device on Budget!Realme is a company that’s managed to create history by making just mid-range smartphones. That…
- TATA Altroz, A Unique Hatchback with Amazing Features, Launching in Nepal SoonTata Motors is an Indian company, right? Despite being a value for money brand, people…