After the recent launch of JBL Tune 220TWS, EvoStore has launched yet another TWS. This time EvoStore has launched JBL Live 300TWS in Nepal.
JBL Live 300TWS price in Nepal is Rs. 19,500 and it’s available via EvoStore and daraz. So, let’s take a look at its features.
JBL Live 300TWS Specifications
- Body: 6.2g each bud (earphones only), 55.6 g (case)
- Driver: 5.6 mm audio driver
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Battery Capacity: 55mAh (each bud), 14 hours battery life from case
- Charging Port: USB-C Charging
- Colors: Blue/Pink/White
JBL Live 300TWS Price in Nepal: Rs. 19,500
JBL Live 300TWS Overview
JBL Live 300TWS is a full-in ear earbud. The earbuds weigh about 6.2gms and along with the case it weighs about 55.6gm. It is also IPX5 rated for water and sweat resistance.
It has a plastic body with a plastic charging case. The earbuds also feature a wing fin for better comfortability. The case has a USB C port for charging and a small LED battery indicator.
Connectivity & Audio
JBL Live 300TWS uses a 5.6mm driver featuring JBL Signature Sound. The 5.6mm dynamic driver has a frequency range of 20Hz – 20KHz.
For connectivity, it supports Bluetooth Version 5 and supports [email protected] 1.3, AVRCP 1.5, and HFP 1.6. However, it doesn’t support the AptX codec. It only uses standard SBC codec and AAC codec.
The Live 300TWS pairs automatically upon removing it from the case. The earbud has touch control as well as gesture control. You can also use swipes to control the volume. Furthermore, you can enable Ambient Aware and TalkThru feature with Swipe controls.
It also comes with a mic so you can use it for phone calls with good sound isolation.
Each bud has a 55mAh battery and the charging case provides extra 14 hours of battery life. JBL claims that the buds will provide up to 6 hours of music playback with a single charge and another 14 hours with the help of the charging case.
It takes almost 2 hours to charge the buds along with the case from 0 to 100%.
JBL Live 300TWS Price in Nepal and Availability
JBL Live 300TWS price in Nepal is Rs. 19,500. It’s available via daraz and EvoStore.
JBL Live 300TWS is an expensive TWS with good sound quality. It does have an IP rating and features good battery life. But, it lacks the support for AptX and AAC audio codec.
What are your thoughts on JBL Live 300TWS? Share it in the comments below.
Also, watch our Accurate AT-01 earbuds review in Nepali.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Analogue Inc. Becomes Official Huawei Cloud Consulting & Reselling Partner in NepalAnalogue Inc. has become an official consulting and reselling partner of Huawei Cloud service in…
- ISPs to Hike Internet Price by up to Rs. 300 in Nepal Reasoning Increase in Pole RentInternet Service Providers are planning to increase the price of the internet due to the…
- WiSTEAM Steps to Sixth Year, Aims to Educate 2000 Girls about STEM Activities by Next YearWomen In STEAM (WiSTEAM), a social enterprise supporting girls and women education in the Science,…