TWS is hot these days. Most of the manufacturers have been launching their TWS in Nepal. And now JBL is also launching its JBL Tune 220TWS in Nepal.
JBL Tune 220TWS will be available soon via EvoStore. So, let’s take a look at its features.
JBL Tue 220TWS Specifications
- Body: 5g each bud (earphones only), 56 g (with Box)
- Driver: 12 mm audio driver
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Battery Capacity: 22mAh (each bud), 410 mAh (Box), up to 19 hours of playback
- Charging Port: Micro-USB Charging
- Colors: Blue/Pink/White
JBL Tune 220TWS Price in Nepal: Rs. 15,000 (Expected)
JBL Tune 220TWS Overview
JBL Tune 220TWS is a half-in ear earbud with a stem. The earbuds weigh about 6gms and along with the case it weighs about 57gm.
It has a sleek metallic finish and soft-touch paint on both the buds and the box. The case has a micro USB port for charging.
Connectivity & Audio
JBL Tune 220TWS uses a 12mm driver featuring JBL Pure Bass sound. The 12mm dynamic driver has a frequency range of 20Hz – 20KHz.
For connectivity, it supports Bluetooth Version 5 and supports [email protected] 1.3, AVRCP 1.5, and HFP 1.6. However, it doesn’t support the AptX or AAC codec. It only uses standard SBC codec.
The Tune 220TWS pairs automatically upon removing it from the case. The right bud is used to control playback and answer/end telephone calls. And, double tap on the right will enable voice assistants as well. You can use the left bud to skip or go to the previous song by single tapping and double-tapping. There is no volume control on the buds itself though.
It also comes with a mic so you can use it for phone calls with good sound isolation.
Each bud has a 22mAh battery and the charging case has a 410mAh battery capacity. JBL claims that the buds will provide up to 3 hours of music playback with a single charge and another 16 hours with the help of the charging case.
It takes almost 2 hours to charge the buds along with the case from 0 to 100%.
JBL Tune 220TWS Price in Nepal and Availability
JBL Tune 220TWS is listed for 100$ on Amazon so it could cost around Rs. 15,000 when it arrives in Nepal. It will be available soon via EvoStore.
For a 100$ TWS, it doesn’t have an IP rating and it seems to omit features like seamless device switching and software support. Also, it lacks the support for AptX and AAC audio codec.
What are your thoughts on JBL Tune 220TWS? Share it in the comments below.
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- TATA Altroz Launched in Nepal: Most Anticipated Hatchback Now at Killer Price!Tata Altroz is now available in Nepal. Sipradi Trading Private Limited, the authorized distributor of…
- All-new BS6 KTM Bikes Officially Launched in NepalKTM Bikes with BS6-compliant engine arrives in Nepal. Hansraj Hulaschand & Co. Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Gets a Virtual Launch in Nepal, Price Starts at 30.96 LakhsHyundai Grand i10 Nios is now available in Nepal. Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS comes as…