TWS is hot these days. Most of the manufacturers have been launching their TWS in Nepal. And now Evostore has launched JBL Tune 220TWS in Nepal as well.
JBL Tue 220TWS Specifications
- Body: 5g each bud (earphones only), 56 g (with Box)
- Driver: 12 mm audio driver
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Battery Capacity: 22mAh (each bud), 410 mAh (Box), up to 19 hours of playback
- Charging Port: Micro-USB Charging
- Colors: Blue/Pink/White
JBL Tune 220TWS Price in Nepal: Rs. 13,000
JBL Tune 220TWS Overview
JBL Tune 220TWS is a half-in ear earbud with a stem. The earbuds weigh about 6gms and along with the case it weighs about 57gm.
It has a sleek metallic finish and soft-touch paint on both the buds and the box. The case has a micro USB port for charging.
Connectivity & Audio
JBL Tune 220TWS uses a 12mm driver featuring JBL Pure Bass sound. The 12mm dynamic driver has a frequency range of 20Hz – 20KHz.
For connectivity, it supports Bluetooth Version 5 and supports [email protected] 1.3, AVRCP 1.5, and HFP 1.6. However, it doesn’t support the AptX or AAC codec. It only uses standard SBC codec.
The Tune 220TWS pairs automatically upon removing it from the case. The right bud is used to control playback and answer/end telephone calls. And, double tap on the right will enable voice assistants as well. You can use the left bud to skip or go to the previous song by single tapping and double-tapping. There is no volume control on the buds itself though.
It also comes with a mic so you can use it for phone calls with good sound isolation.
Each bud has a 22mAh battery and the charging case has a 410mAh battery capacity. JBL claims that the buds will provide up to 3 hours of music playback with a single charge and another 16 hours with the help of the charging case.
It takes almost 2 hours to charge the buds along with the case from 0 to 100%.
JBL Tune 220TWS Price in Nepal and Availability
JBL Tune 220TWS price in Nepal is Rs. 13,000. It’s a fair price given it is listed for 100$ on Amazon. It’s available via daraz and EvoStore.
For a 100$ TWS, it doesn’t have an IP rating and it seems to omit features like seamless device switching and software support. Also, it lacks the support for AptX and AAC audio codec.
What are your thoughts on JBL Tune 220TWS? Share it in the comments below.
- Analogue Mall to Introduce Trade-In Program; Trade-In Old Gadgets for the New Ones or Cash!Analogue Mall is a multibrand e-commerce site with lots of gadgets on offer. It’s a…
- JBL Go 3 Launching in Nepal Soon – An Ultra Portable Speaker!JBL has plenty of portable speakers and their Go series is one of the best…
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition Launched in Nepal: What’s New?Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition is now in Nepal. Vivek Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the…