New ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Facelift is now available in Nepal. Continental Trading Enterprises, the authorized distributors of Isuzu vehicles in Nepal, announced the launch of their new pickup.
As expected, the new V-Cross comes in a new avatar, bringing in more features than before!
Interestingly, the overall pricing doesn’t change much compared to the predecessor. The engine performance is also the same as the previous ones.
So, what’s different? We’ll get into that in a bit.
Right now, let’s take a quick look at everything new in ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Facelift!
ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Facelift Specifications
- Engine:4 Cylinder, Common Rail, VGS Turbo Intercooled Diesel
- Displacement: 2499cc
- Dimension: 5295 x 1860 x 1855 mm
- Wheelbase: 3095 mm
- Max Power: 134 bhp @ 6000 rpm
- Max Torque: 320 Nm @ 1800-2800 rpm
- Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Top Speed: 175 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 55 liters
- Mileage: 14.40 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 245/70 R16 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 245/70 R16 – Drum
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: Dual Airbags, ABS, EBS, EBD, HHC
- Suspension Setup: Independent Double Wishbone with Coil Springs and Soft Ride with Leaf Spring
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Payload Capacity: 1126 kg
- Ground Clearance: 225 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1935 kg
- Colors: Titanium Silver, Cosmic Black, Splash White, Ruby Red, Obsidian Grey, Sapphire Blue, and Silky Pearl White.
ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Facelift Price in Nepal: Rs. 70,90,000
ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Facelift Overview
ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Facelift doesn’t get experimental with the design element.
It still resonates with the ever-green styling, alongside new visual differences. Additionally, it gets a new front grille and refurbished contours.
Moreover, the new bi-LED headlamps, LED tail lamp, and fog lamps get new chrome treatment. Furthermore, the 18-inch alloy wheels, roof rails, redesigned side-steps, and shark-fin antenna are a few additional new changes.
On the inside, it gets an all-black interior and piano-black finish with five seating capacity.
ISUZU V-Cross boasts a reserved style, which continues to remain true for the Facelift version as well.
ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Facelift is available in 7 different colors: Titanium Silver, Cosmic Black, Splash White, Ruby Red, Obsidian Grey, alongside new Sapphire Blue and Silky Pearl White.
ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Facelift features the same engine.
It is powered by a 2.5L, 4-cylinder, VGS Turbo, Intercooled Diesel Engine. The engine can generate a max power of 134 BHP at 3600rpm and max torque of 320Nm at 1800-2400rpm.
Sure enough, the new V-Cross comes with 5-speed manual transmission with a 4WD configuration.
ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Facelift hosts about 20 new features! Today, let’s look at the key new features in the new Isuzu pickup.
ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Feature Highlights
- 3D Instrument Console
- 7-Inch Infotainment System with Surround Sound
- Keyless Entry
- Passive Entry and Start-Stop (PESS)
- Seat-Belt with Pre-Tensioner
- Load Limiter
- Speed Sensing Door Auto-lock
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
- Hill Descent Control (HDC)
ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Facelift Price in Nepal and Availability
ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Facelift is available across all ISUZU showrooms in Nepal.
The company notes that Isuzu Service Network covers maximum urban areas of the country. On top of that, the company is planning to strengthen the after-sales service network.
As for the pricing, ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Facelift price in Nepal starts at Rs. 70,90,000. With that level of pricing, ISUZU V-Cross goes head-on against the Toyota Hilux. Both share similar reserved styling and somewhat similar performance on offer.
However, ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Facelift comes out as a much better-looking pickup, being Rs. 10 Lakhs more affordable than the Toyota Hilux.
But it doesn’t mean that Toyota Hilux is overpriced. Toyota Hilux offers more features, which justifies the Rs. 10 Lakhs more price tag. All in all, both pickups equally justify their price.
If you are interested in the new ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Facelift, head on to the nearest ISUZU showroom.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are official distributors of Isuzu pickup trucks in Nepal?
Continental Trading Enterprises is the authorized distributor of Isuzu vehicles in Nepal.
What is the price of Isuzu D-Max in Nepal?
Isuzu D-Max price in Nepal, depending on the variant, starts at Rs. 25 Lakhs to Rs. 87 Lakhs.
Which is better Toyota Hilux or Isuzu D-Max V-Cross?
Both share similar reserved styling and somewhat similar performance on offer. However, ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Facelift comes out as a much better-looking pickup, while Toyota Hilux offers more features and slightly better power.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…