An international conference on ‘Integrating Knowledge and Technology for Sustainable Development’ is going to be held in DAV Business School from March 24 to 25.
Why it matters:
The conference aims to contribute to the development of creativity, innovation, entrepreneurship and business management practices for sustainable development of education and economy of Nepal.
- The two day conference, organized by DAV Business School, will have prominent keynote speakers from countries like France, China, India and Nepal.
- It has two major sub themes:
- Role of Management Technology and Humanities in Sustainable Development
- Emerging trends in Management and Financial inclusions
- It will feature around 50 research papers from various European, SAARC and other South Asian nations creating a strong platform for interdisciplinary interventions which will interrogate existing critical assumptions, conceptual terms, and management frameworks.